Keeping airports safe & hygienic with spill kits & air purification solutions
Clean Stream Technologies provides two major product lines designed to keep airports safe and hygienic.
EnviroKlenz total air purification
Firstly, Clean Stream Technologies provides its EnviroKlenz total air purification system. The laboratory-validated air filtration system helps facility managers, airport managers, and employers more comprehensively fulfil their duty of care and OH&S obligations to protect staff and visitors against the spread of viral and other airborne health hazards within interior spaces for which they are responsible.
The EnviroKlenz® Air System Plus from Clean Stream Technologies – which kills virus’ multiple times smaller than the Covid-19 virus, such as SARS-COV-2 – is already proven in service in US health and public facility environments responding to the Coronavirus pandemic.
It responds in Australia and New Zealand to the return-to-work office spacing, air quality needs, and client contact protection issues among Australia’s workforce of more than 13.4 million, and New Zealand’s of nearly 3 million, including those employed in major office and client contact areas in the country’s top 10 employment groups.
The quality, German manufactured system incorporates safe, laboratory proven technologies to neutral multiple other airborne health challenges, including different virus’, bacteria, including E-coli, pathogens, pollen, and pollution including smoke, and seasonal allergens that affect millions in Australia and New Zealand, particularly health-compromised or older people.
The compact, self-contained, wheeled unit runs quietly, producing around 55 to 60 decibels, depending on the model. It cleans 93 sq m (1,000 sq ft) to 99.9% disinfection in under 18 minutes.
When used in conjunction with a HVAC system, the EnviroKlenz Air System Plus turns over the air around 17 times an hour, which is equivalent to once every 3 minutes and 52 seconds.
ZeoMed body fluid spill kits
The second product line relevant to airports is the ZeoMed body fluid spill kits, designed to neutralise odours, and provide a hygienic handling and disposal system for spills, including blood, vomit, and body fluids that pose health hazards including HIV and Hepatitis.
ZeoMed kits include absorbent powder, absorbent cleaning cloths, sealing waste disposal bags or sealing bulk containers, face masks, splash goggles, gloves, aprons, scoops, scrapers, bright yellow waste warning materials and instruction sheets.
Customised kits can also be produced to suit the particular needs of individual sites. The main kits include:
- Body Fluid Spill Kit (designed for in-field use with portable first aid kits for quick access by employees)
- Biohazard Spill Kit (ideal for corporate, hospitality and public domains, located near first aid stations or cleaning trolleys)
- Cytotoxic Body Fluid Spill Kit (provides additional protection for cleanups of body fluids from patients who have been treated with cytotoxic drugs)
- Laboratory Spill Kit (configured for laboratory and similar applications where spills may be body fluid or other liquids, such as chemicals)
- Multipurpose Spill Kit (for venues such as supermarkets, variety stores, shopping centres, restaurants, hospitality and transport terminals where staff or the public may be at risk from biohazard and chemical hazards as well as slip and fall hazards)
- Sharps Kit (ideal for safely disposing of needles and syringes)
EnviroKlenz Air System Plus – Total Air Purification System
9 Endeavour Road Caringbah
- 1300 064 428