CTI Systems - The inventor and world market leader of teleplatforms, offers the complete portfolio around aircraft MRO, painting and production.
With 60 years of aviation experience and as the inventor and undisputed global leader in teleplatform, CTI Systems‘ advanced MRO and painting systems are in use by all commercial aircraft OEMs and MRO service providers worldwide.
These are complemented by a wide range of dedicated access and handling systems that provide unsurpassed short turnaround times and the highest standards of safety for the staff and aircraft.
CTI Systems’ state-of-the-art equipment for MRO applications offers the highest level of productivity in aircraft manufacturing and maintenance. It is the one-stop solution provider with the best fitting MRO components for application, tailored to specific task.
CTI Systems offers proven solutions for MRO:
- Teleplatforms – for aircraft painting, washing and maintenance
- Dockings – for aircraft maintenance and overhaul
- Docks for special purposes, e.g. the Antenna Access Dock for WIFI antenna services
- Fall Arrester Systems – to let your staff work safely
- Aircraft engine handling systems – for maintenance centres and in test cells
- Hangar cranes and patented rails (monorails) with interlocks
- Access platforms for production lines (OEM)