CCTV, Access Control, Electrical Contractors, Data & Communications, Managed Services & Cloud-Based Hosted Telephony
DV&D Group provide, install and maintain a comprehensive range of telecommunications products, structured cabling and network services, security and safety systems – tailored to your needs.
Where We Started
DV&D was founded to support customers from the old existing analogue communications to the latest digital technology, whilst becoming a dealership for Mitel which was and still is one of the market leaders in communications. We are requested to design, install, program and maintain systems for the NHS, airports, private corporations and commercial, industrial sectors. We still maintain 80% of the original contracts and have increased our customer database further today. We look forward to assisting our customers in re-designing upgrading and support.
Whilst DV&D started to continuously develop and support the data and communication services we have also grown within other services including fire and security. Our extensive knowledge within the industry and services has allowed us to increase our portfolio with suppliers, becoming a Paxton Access Control main dealer and a HIK CCTV dealer. And with this, we are able to offer a one-stop solution.
We are continually upskilling as a company and our employees’ skills through training to stay up to date with the evolving world of technology in order to support our customers. Our engineers all go through extensive training and hold City and Guilds certificates.
What we stand for
To further our support for our customers we are an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registered company, this confirms that we take our processes and environmental responsibility seriously. All our WEEE Waste is accounted for and disposed of with a registered disposal company and documentation as to its disposal is supplied to the customer.
We can promise you:
- Our qualified engineers can confidently guarantee you the highest levels of quality control, availability, expertise and flexibility
- We are fully trained to complete and supply method statements and risk assessment as required
- All our engineers are CRB checked
- We are independent suppliers of leading products such as Mitel, Paxton and NEC
- We specialise in innovative approaches to IT to integrate CCTV and access control solutions, allowing you to maximize your investment and make real-time cost savings
- We have fully trained, dedicated staff for the implementation of health and safety reviews, risk assessments and method statements
- Peace of mind that you’re getting the right solution for your organisation