Dynatest offers a full range of non-destructive pavement testing equipment.
Dynatest is the pavement industry’s global partner on non-destructive pavement evaluation solutions for airports and roads. We develop, manufacture, and service equipment and software that defines the industry standard. With more than 40 years of experience, we deliver seamless 360° solutions based on innovative, market-leading expertise.
Our expertise in airports:
- Pavement Management specialists since 1976.
- Developer of Falling Weight Deflectometer (FWD) and Heavy Weight Deflectometer (HWD).
- Heavy Weight Deflectometer testing (PCN) at more than 200 airports worldwide.
- Pavement Condition Index data collection at more than 100 airports worldwide.
- Dynatest employees are experienced airport professionals.
- Dynatest employees are recognized for their expertise in pavements and airport pavements.
- Dynatest employees have helped develop the standards for pavement evaluation as used by FAA and ICAO and the US military.
Dynatest has developed a full range of equipment to measure both structural and functional aspects of the pavement systems. The equipment is designed to provide standardized data of the highest accuracy and repeatability making the output ideal for both project and network-level assessment.
Our customers can expect us to be flexible and agile in the market to solve their challenges. Every customer and every project is unique. With our combined trio of services consisting of high-quality pavement testing equipment, reliable software, and expert knowledge, we can create the best possible solution every time.
Knowledge is the very backbone of Dynatest, and our know-how is one of our biggest assets. We are passionate about technology and pavement engineering and our employees are some of the most respected and trusted engineers and technicians in the business.
In collaboration with our highly skilled distributors, we operate in every corner of the world from our offices and production facilities in Ballerup, Denmark, and Gainesville, Florida, USA.
With our equipment and software, you can plan long-term and thus intervene with preventive maintenance of all types of pavements. And thus optimize the road budget that is available for your road or runway.