In-Flight Mobile Point of Sale (MPoS) Systems
World leaders in in-flight mobile point of sale (MPoS) systems, designed specifically for the airline industry. ECR Retail Systems help grow ancillary revenue, manage on board sales, supporting your entire end-to-end in-flight sales operation.
Founded in 1973, ECR is one of the oldest suppliers of in-flight mobile point of sale (MPoS) systems in the world. Originally suppliers of cash registers, we have spent over four decades developing our expertise to offer the most tailored and streamlined solutions now available in the on-board mobile point of sale market. Today, ECR is at the forefront of new MPoS in-flight technology, supporting some of the best-known brands in the industry. We are renowned for the quality of our systems and our customer service; clients employ our solutions the world over, in the airline, train, bus, and coach sectors, handling millions of transactions every day.
At the start of 2016, we moved to our new offices in Kings Langley, UK, offering state-of-the-art facilities, high security, and a spacious environment in which to work and welcome our clients. We work with our own team of software developers at ECR Bulgaria. A company which we acquired to broaden our development capabilities, and where all our software is developed.
ECR launched our first truly mobile solution in 2009, today used on five continents by many blue-chip transport, leisure, hospitality, ticketing and retail organisations.
Working only on best of breed equipment, ECR’s chosen hardware is built with the very highest levels of reliability and robustness to guarantee exceptional performance in any conditions, and in 2017 we launched our in-house designed, and custom manufactured ECR Go2, lightweight, all in one, handheld terminal, accepting all card and contactless payment types, mobile wallet, as well as vouchers, loyalty schemes and more. With a 5-inch tablet touchscreen, onboard printer, scanner, and card reader, the Go2 is the first all-in-one of its kind, ready to deploy, carrying full PCI and EMV levels 1 and 2 certifications.
AirPoS is a complete end to end in-flight MPoS solution designed to support in-flight sales, passenger loyalty, stock management, logistics, staff rostering, reporting, destination ticketing etc. across multiple locations, currencies and languages.
Proven to increase ancillary sales, and built from our extensive expertise in retail, customer loyalty, and future-proof systems, we help our clients identify trends and customer demand, ensuring that they can deliver the very best throughout the customer experience. Our software is entirely designed and developed in-house, and our latest hardware, of our own manufacture.
Visit www.ecr.co.uk for more information.
On Board and In-Flight Retail EPoS Solution
Delivering excellent customer service at 30,000ft…
The AirPoS on board, in-flight EPoS solution has been conceived specifically for the airline industry to deliver the most effective and efficient in-flight sales experience for both crew and passengers, making onboard retail much more streamlined.
The development of our mobile point of sale (MPoS) solution for on-board and in-flight retail and catering operations was driven by the need for providers and their staff to gain better control over sales, revenue reporting and management.
With AirPoS on board, no plane should ever be over stocked or undersupplied, meaning less wastage and greater customer satisfaction.
Flight attendants will find the system intuitive, quick and easy to use. Tracking all aspects of in-flight sales operations, including stock and crew management, AirPoS works to support and facilitate their roles.
But above all, and what sets us apart, is that here at ECR we really care.
So much so, in fact, that some of our customers have been with us for nearly 40 years.
We continually work together to put you first, and to listen to what it is that your system needs to deliver. Then, quite simply, we deliver.
Get in touch today to find out more about what we can do for you.
In-Flight Retail Software: Drive Your Ancillary Revenue
- Space-saving all-in-one device
- Comprehensive, intuitive design to maximise sales and efficiency. Covering all aspects of the entire sales operation including promotions, upselling, stock control, logistics… in-flight retail software designed to drive your ancillary revenue
- Crew commissions – In-flight retail software manages sales commissions across entire crews
- Customer loyalty – fully supported loyalty
- Continuous sales visibility and mapping
- Scalable – entirely adaptable to suit your unique requirements
- Fully supported – our team of experts are on hand throughout to advise and support on all aspects of your in-flight retail software system and sales operation.
- Secure – fully compliant with all industry standards, and data guaranteed secure, from payment processing to customer details.
- Passenger app for at-seat and pre-ordering
- Fully PCI and EMV levels 1 and 2 certified
- Accepts all types of payments including contactless, chip and pin, mobile wallet and ApplePay
- Operates seamlessly both offline and online, where connectivity is available
- Multiple currencies
- Supports vouchers, discounts, loyalty schemes, points redemption…
- Modifiable and entirely managed via your Head Office suite
Comprehensive Back Office and Airline Reporting Suite
Our entire AirPoS in-flight mobile point of sale retail system is managed by your head office team. Once trained by us, you will be equipped and fully supported to manage all aspects of your system, including:
- Users – permissions and accessibility
- Locations – multiple branches, locations and user types
- Languages – tailored to each individual location, the system can be operated in each local language
- Products – managed entirely via the back office, including promotions, product groups, sales screens, nutritional information, prices, discounts, timed offers… the possibilities are numerous
- Financial – extensive cashiers’ functionality with full reporting suite, enabling in-depth data mining.
- Reporting – Comprehensive back office and airline reporting suite, entirely tailored to your requirements and variable down to individual reports for each specific user
- Extensive data, delivering the precise information you need, when you need it, from stock through to crews, commissions and sales.
Handheld, all-in-one payment terminal
Meet the ECR Go2 handheld, all-in-one payment terminal.
The only all-in-one of its kind.
With 5 inch capacitive, tablet-style touchscreen, in-build printer, card reader and QR scanner, and carrying full PCI and EMV certification, ECR bring you the very latest in in-flight sales technology. The Go-2 is guaranteed to deliver a better on-board retail experience, helping to grow ancillary revenue and increase sales.
When we set out to find the perfect compact, all-in-one, with contactless technology and guaranteed reliability, we faced disappointment. The world class hardware that our clients were asking us for did not exist. So we did what we do best, we went on to design our very own device with all the functionality in one single unit. After many months’ development, prototypes and testing, at the start of 2017 we launched the Go2. To date it has been deployed in 17 locations worldwide, across airlines, trains, coaches, even taxi cabs. And the results are exceptional.
The Go2 handheld, all-in-one payment terminal negates the need for pairing, charging and carrying multiple devices and presents a slick, reliable and attractive solution for fast-moving in-flight sales operations.
- +44 (0)208 201 4107
- +44 (0)7787 52 4107