In-Flight Mobile Point of Sale (MPoS) Systems
Helping Airports to increase revenue whilst delivering a greater customer experience.
The market leader in secure Mobile Point of Sale systems delivering payment solutions since 1973. Launching our first truly mobile solution in 2009 with Big Bus in Dubai we now deploy terminals worldwide handling millions of transactions a day.
Headquartered in Kings Langley, Hertfordshire we also have a team of software developers at ECR Bulgaria where all our software is developed.
Our shared values drive your success. We have never failed on a delivery in over 45 years.
So much more than a secure mobile payment solution…
Helping Airports to increase revenue and a greater customer experience.
As well as secure mobile payment terminals ECR also provide fixed desktop tills. All terminals, both hand-held and fixed tills, will provide full stock management and real time ordering functionality.
Terminals support the following:
- Cash sales
- Fully PCI compliant card acceptance, both on and off line
- Wave and Pay card functionality
- Issuing of receipts for all transactions
- Loyalty scheme points and redemption
- Security through personal log on with user hierarchy configured in the back office
- Ability to have multiple users per device
- Full promotions functionality, including meal deals, combination offers, BOGOFs
- % discounts, staff sales and end of day reductions, with reason codes, based on user authority
- Sales prompts for staff (e.g. promotions or suggested upselling)
- Ability to print orders on the hand-held terminal for assembly by the chef in food outlets.
- Access to product information, nutrition, ingredients and allergen information subject to link to outside supplier systems
- Identification of advance orders and special requirements
- Recording of authorised “free issues”
- Support for real time customer ordering
- Providing bar codes and other links on receipts (e.g. to offers or feedback mechanisms)
All-in-one payment terminal which accepts all payment types and loyalty with inbuilt QR scanner and printer. Intuitive, reliable, quick and easy for crew to use. Designed and developed in-house in the UK, negates the need for pairing, charging and carrying multiple devices. Fully PCI and EMV levels 1 & 2 certified.
Digital receipt capability allowing for greater customer personalisation. All the features of the Go2, with the additional option of a small printer and/or PED. The GoFree can be paired with the Go2 to allow seamless transactions throughout the Aircraft.
BACK OFFICE AND AIRLINE REPORTING SUITE
Our entire mobile point of sale retail system is managed by your head office team. Once trained by us, you will be equipped and fully supported to manage all aspects of your system, including:
- Users: permissions and accessibility
- Locations: multiple aircraft, locations and user types
- Languages: tailored to each individual location, the system can be operated in each local language
- Products: managed entirely via the back office
- Financial: extensive cashiers’ functionality with full reporting suite, enabling in-depth data mining
- Reporting: comprehensive back office and Airline reporting suite
- Extensive data, delivering the precise information you need, when you need it, from stock through to crew commissions and sales
- +44 (0)208 201 4107
- +44 (0)778 951 1206