Infrastructure, Telecommunication & Information Systems for Air Traffic Control & Safety
As a major player in electrical engineering, information and communications systems for air traffic control, and related services, ENGIE Ineo provides its public and private customers with overall solutions from design right through to maintenance.
Air traffic controllers have to make quick decisions, considering a large amount of critical information, sprung from numerous and heterogeneous systems.
Integrating that information, via an easy-to-use software interface, allows the controller to enhance his decision-making and reduce his stress level.
With its 40 plus year-long experience, ENGIE Ineo designs, deploys and maintains the critical infrastructure, information and telecommunication systems installed on runways or fitted in control towers and centers.
By entrusting your project to ENGIE Ineo, you will get to explore a whole range of products and services that are suited to your control infrastructure needs.
With 15,500 employees and 300 facilities in France, ENGIE Ineo works on projects for industrial and tertiary-sector electrical installations, energy networks, public lighting, transportation and telecommunications infrastructures, overall security, energy production, information systems, and outsourcing.
ENGIE Ineo is part of ENGIE Energy Services, which has 78,000 employees, with revenues of 14.7 billion euros. ENGIE Energy Services is European leader of multi-technical services and is one of five business lines of ENGIE, a leading worldwide energy company.
In particular, ENGIE Energy Services is made up of Cofely Services, Cofely Axima and Cofely Endel, entities with complementary expertise to that of ENGIE Ineo, for overall solutions: operation of technical equipment for buildings, climate control, and industrial maintenance.
In June 2012, Cofely became the flagship brand name of all ENGIE Energy Services entities. ENGIE Ineo is now the brand for INEO and its subsidiaries.
Whatever the sector or type of user, telecommunications represent a key technological challenge for information dissemination and exchange.
Thanks to its innovation capacity and its state-of-the-art skills, ENGIE Ineo provides its customers with smart, efficient, and economical solutions for adapting to technological changes and new usage types. ENGIE Ineo operates throughout the value chain: audit, consulting, engineering (systems integration, convergence solutions), installation, commissioning, maintenance, and support/training.
Air Traffic Control/Management - Simulation
ENGIE Ineo designs, installs and maintains turnkey automation, telecommunication and information systems for air traffic management, including:
- State of the art digital and analog voice communication systems (VCS), with flexible and customizable HMI and recording options, optimized for low-band networks (VSAT) and compliant to ICAO and EUROCAE standards.
- Integrated tower working position (ITWP), a scalable operating position which concentrates, in a single software interface, the monitoring and control of multiple airfield systems : runways lighting, AFTN, AMHS, AIS, time synchronization, ATIS, D-ATIS, weather information, NAVAIDS, blinds, access and CCTV control, power generation status…
- IP VCS simulator (Voice@Net), used for controllers training in the field of radio and telephone communications.
- ScanSim (SIMULAVIA consortium), a simulation system which covers controllers training for radar and procedural control services.
We also have the capabilities to provide you with turnkey solutions for your fixed or mobile control towers, telecommunication shelters, or remote VHF/VSAT stations. For example, ENGIE Ineo is a leading player in achieving AFISNET and REDDIG networks.
Over the years, we specialized in harsh environment projects, particularly in Africa, South America, Middle East or Southeast Asia. Our systems are operating in airports of more than 70 countries.
Telecommunication, Radio Communications & Data Networks
Networks are in our genes, in the core business of ENGIE Ineo. Our expert teams master all types of network. They will design the appropriate technical architectures to suit your precise needs and to support any data type communication (Voice, Data, Image) over any distance (local, national, continental, worldwide):
- Ground to ground and ground to air radio communications : MF, HF, VHF, UHF, remote VHF/VSAT stations, TETRA, INMARSAT…
- Telephony : IPBX, PABX
- Local Area Network, Wide Area Network, Internet access, network security and integrity, cyberdefense, data centers
- Fiber optics, MicroWave, Mesh, GSM-R… infrastructures
These core competencies apply to aeronautics and many other business fields in which ENGIE Ineo is involved: oil&gas (offshore & onshore facilities), homeland security, transportation, power distribution…
But the skills are nothing without the knowledge of, and the presence on, the ground: site survey, design, procurement, integration, installation & commissioning, onsite training, hotline & maintenance make up the bulk of a full range of basic services that we delight to share with our customers.
ENGIE Ineo also provides you with the runway infrastructure devices & systems:
- Production and backup power plants: fossil-fuel and hybrid powered generators, solar panels and wind turbines. Wiring and distribution
- Runway lighting, signaling and access control
- Navaids: VOR, ILS, DME, NDB, DF…
- Weather stations…
Air traffic controllers and service agents control and monitor all of the systems, from the control tower or any networked location, thanks to our centralized ITWP software solutions (see above).
Safety / Security of Goods and People
With a wide experience in homeland security projects (cities, defense, and critical infrastructures), ENGIE Ineo has declined a global offer for the safety and security of persons and goods in airports, including:
- Perimetral protection
- Intrusion detection
- Video surveillance : CCTV, image recording & processing, video walls
- Access control for public and restricted areas
- Video management systems and Control rooms
Our partnerships with the world leading manufacturers and our integration ability will open you the door to the world of the most advanced technologies in the “safety/security” domain.
ENGIE Ineo and Airbus to provide the future communications network for controlling French military air operations. The consortium consisting of ENGIE Ineo as prime contractor and Airbus Defence and Space as co-contractor has been awarded the …
As a major player in electrical engineering, information and communications systems, and related services, ENGIE Ineo provides its public and private customers with overall solutions from design right through to maintenance. With 15,600 employees and …
Inovel Parc Sud
23, rue Général Valérie André
- +33 (0)1 39 26 15 00