PKI Identity and Security Solutions
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted PKI Identity and Security Solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud service providers and IoT innovators around the world to secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption.
Its high-scale Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and identity solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE).
Managed PKI - For Managing Enterprise-wide Digital Certificate Needs including SSL
GlobalSign’s cloud-based certificate management platform reduces the effort, cost, and time associated with managing multiple enterprise digital certificates. Support for multiple entities under one account and delegated user administrator offer complete, centralized control of certificate needs across your entire organization.
- Simplify certificate management – saving time and money
- A certificate management solution is essential for large scale certificate deployments. Consolidating all certificate activity, financial and billing information and user permissions means IT can efficiently issue, revoke and renew certificates to secure communications, access and resources as needs arise and without putting a drain on internal resources
- GlobalSign’s cloud-based Managed PKI platform centralizes all certificates across multiple business entities under one account. Simple lifecycle management, instant certificate issuance and volume discounts decrease TCO for Digital Certificates
- Secure communications and transactions to your critical services with SSL
- Prove your public sites are legitimate, protect data submissions and ensure the best browser experience with the strongest SSL available. Ensure critical networked communications and services remain secure and uninterrupted
- GlobalSign provides centralized certificate management, inventory tools and a range of SSL products to discover, track, analyze and manage all SSL Certificates across a dynamic server inventory
User and Device Authentication – For Providing Secure Access Control
Control which end points access your networks and resources. The proliferation of identity theft and data breaches as the result of using weak passwords strongly suggests single-factor methods of authentication (i.e. user name/ passwords) are no longer a sufficient security control. Two-factor authentication is now essential to protect organizations’ sensitive data. GlobalSign strong authentication solutions utilize Digital Certificates for convenient and secure certificate-based and token-based two-factor authentication for the protection of enterprise networks, data, and applications.
- Keep the right users and devices in; keep the wrong ones out
- Implement strong authentication without burdening employees with hardware tokens or applications and ensure only approved machines and devices can operate on corporate networks
- GlobalSign authentication credentials can be issued to users, machines, or devices and can be used to authenticate to corporate email, intranets, Windows Logon and cloud-based applications (e.g. Salesforce, SharePoint)
- Enable role-based access to corporate networks and applications
- Limit access to sensitive or critical operations to privileged users only with Digital Certificates configured based on role or department
- GlobalSign high assurance identity credentials can be configured based on role and can be stored locally on user machines or on cryptographic hardware, such as USB tokens, TPMs, or smart cards
Digitally Sign and Encrypt Emails – For Secure Email
GlobalSign PersonalSign Certificates use S/MIME technology to allow users to digitally sign and encrypt email. Digitally signing an email proves authorship and prevents tampering, assuring the email recipient that the email came from you, not an imposter, and that the content of the email has not been altered in transit. Encrypting email ensures message privacy and keeps sensitive information from falling into the wrong hands.
Secure Email is achieved using GlobalSign’s Digital Certificate solution called PersonalSign. PersonalSign Certificates are cryptographic signing certificates that bind your verified, physical identity to the certificate so recipients of email messages can verify that the email actually came from you.
- Encrypt sensitive internal communications and validate email sources to counter phishing
- Digitally signing and encrypting all internal emails mitigates phishing and data loss risks by clearly verifying message origin so recipients can identify legitimate versus phishing emails and ensuring only intended recipients can access email contents
- GlobalSign S/MIME Certificates are compatible with leading enterprise email clients and all S/MIME-compatible mail applications
Document and Code Signing – For Protecting Your Assets
The need for signatures pops up in virtually every department – human resources for employee timesheets and vacation requests, finance signing off on invoices and purchase orders, legal preparing contracts, sales entering new client relationships. Printing every time you need a signature is impractical and inefficient. Fortunately, there’s a better way. Digital signatures allow you to keep your entire workflow online.
Code Signing Certificates are used by developers on all platforms to digitally sign the applications and software they distribute over the Internet. Code Signing essentially provides the same assurance as a shrink wrapped CD as the signed code includes the name of the publisher and assurance that the code hasn’t been tampered with since being published. Anyone downloading software off of the internet can make a decision whether or not to trust the software.
- Protect document contents and enable automated electronic workflows by replacing wet ink signatures
- Digital signatures create a tamper-evident seal to protect your intellectual property and integrate into existing automated document workflows so the entire process stays online, significantly reducing costs and timelines
- GlobalSign document signing credentials can be used to sign PDF, Microsoft Office and OfficeLibre documents and scale to accommodate a large number of users or documents
Protect your brand reputation and ensure code cannot be altered or injected with malware.
Digitally signing code is no longer just a recommendation, but has become standard and expected for large enterprises. In addition to assuring end users that the code is legitimate and came from a verified source, it also protects code from tampering, including the threat of malware injections.
GlobalSign Code Signing Certificates are compatible with major platforms (Authenticode, Office VBA, Java, Adobe AIR, Mac OS, Mozilla) and are available in Standard of Extended Validation (EV)
Use SSL to encrypt your website data and activate the green address bar to receive increased customer trust leading to higher conversion rates. Turn browsing prospects into paying customers. Find out how Virgin Atlantic adopted …
For the convenience and benefits email offers, it also poses some risks. Hackers have become increasingly savvy at targeting organisations via email, including intercepting messages to get at sensitive information or email spoofing with the …
- +44 (0)1622 766766
- +44 (0) 1622 766779