Automated & Manual Air Cargo Handling Systems / Services
Lödige is a global leader in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of fully automated air cargo handling systems.
The scope of supply ranges from mobile terminal equipment (e.g. innovations i.e. FlexLoader) to tailor-made solutions for air cargo and baggage handling, aircraft catering and equipment for aircraft assembly and maintenance. The Warehouse Management System (WMS) Cargo Professional and other software applications provide standard software modules, which can be selected to facilitate varying degrees of automation for material handling systems.
Worldwide subsidiaries: New York, London, Copenhagen, Zurich, Doha, New Delhi, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Beijing.
Certifications such as the ISO 9001:2000 prove the ongoing commitment to quality and innovation.
Follow us at:
Automated and Manual Air Cargo Systems
Systems capable of handling in excess of 1,000,000 tonnes of cargo per year. Specifically designed to meet individual client requirements and specifications.
The system capabilities include:
- Fully automated or manual Air Cargo Unit Load Device (ULD’s) handling
- Fully automated or manual bulk cargo handling
- Single parcel / package handling
- Special Cargo and out of gauge handling
- Valuables cargo handling
- X-Ray systems
- Document transfer system
- Consolidation of consignments
- Build and break workstations for unit load device
- Storage and retrieval
- Cool Room storage
- Bar code and radio frequency technology
- Truck docks
Typical Projects Include:
- AAT Asia Freight Terminal Hong Kong (910,000 tonnes per year)
- British Airways World Cargo Centre Heathrow (800,000 tonnes per year)
- Cargo Logic Switzerland (750,000 tonnes per year)
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (500,000 tonnes per year)
- New Doha International Airport (1,350,000 tonnes per year)
- SATS Singapore (500,000 tonnes per year)
FlexLoader - Flexible ULD Handling
The FlexLoader merges the functionality of a truck dock and a pallet transporter. It is remote controlled and battery operated, making it particularly flexible. Its freely steerable drive system allows it to move in any direction.
The FlexLoader has an integrated lifting function, which makes it possible to pick up and set down ULD s and pallets from different heights.
Use the FlexLoader for:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Transferring pallets to work stations, slave pallets, conveyor elements and storage positions
- Turning ULDs
- Storing ULDs on two levels
Lodige Service for long-term system reliability
Lödige Industries provides bespoke maintenance services for equipment ranging from single machines up to complete automated systems, which guarantee your assets operate reliably and at the lowest possible cost. At the same time, our international service network ensures a fast response in the event of random faults even for equipment not delivered by Lödige.
As your needs change over time, Lödige can also support the expansion of your facility, or the transition to new technologies. Lödige have a strong track record for delivering system enhancements or modernisations whilst Clients continue to run their day to day business.
Lödige provides services for:
- Air Cargo Systems and Equipment
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
- Aircraft Maintenance Facilities
- In Flight Catering Systems
- Automatic Car Park Systems
- Order Picking Systems
- Ground Support Equipment
- Goods/Passenger Lifts
- Lifting platforms
We can provide a variety of maintenance services tailored to suit your need.
Our Field Service product offers the following on competitive unit rates or based on a fixed monthly fee, depending on your requirements:
- Preventive Maintenance;
- Breakdown and Repairs Call Out;
- Predictive Maintenance;
- Programmable Device support;
- Compliance with Safety Requirements;
- Scale calibration and certification services;
- Professional Engineer services;
- Ad hoc support for your existing maintenance team.
Our Residential Service product provides a managed, comprehensive maintenance service designed to maximise overall system availability and reduce overall cost, delivered by a team of experienced and highly trained maintenance technicians based on your site.
Lödige are material handling system experts, both in terms of designing/delivering green-field systems, and maintaining or upgrading existing systems.
We can advise you on:
- Maintenance optimisation – cost vs performance;
- Maintenance outsourcing – focus on your core business;
- MHS asset condition – benchmarked against other systems using predictive techniques;
- Operational process optimisation – get the best out of your MHS;
- Control system upgrades – to the latest state of the art;
- Equipment refurbishment / replacement – increasing performance and reliability;
- Automation of semi automatic or manual systems – reduce your labour costs.
Contact us to arrange a meeting to talk through your needs.
Follow us at:
Lodige Industries will be at inter airport Europe 2019, Munich, 8th - 11th October at Stand 1350, Hall B5
- +49 5642 702-0