High Mast High Power LED Lighting For Apron Application, Obstruction Lights, Portable Solar Lighting, Mobile Tower Lights
Midstream Lighting is the global leader in high power, high mast LED lighting solutions. We specialise in the design, engineering and delivery of proprietary and innovative LED lighting solutions for; Aprons, Large-area landside applications, Areas with OLS restrictions, De-icing facilities, Illuminating cargo platforms, and more. All designed with longevity and easy integration in mind. We also collaborate with design consultants, engineers, contractors and AGL suppliers to deliver fully compliant solutions.
At a glance:
- 100+ global airport projects completed – from major international hubs to small regional airports.
- We’re the leading supplier of LED lighting systems for airport aprons.
- Our lighting designs are always fully compliant to required standards and regulations – including ICAO, EASA, FAA, MOS139 and more.
- We offer easy retrofit solutions.
- Our luminaires are heavy-duty, highly efficient, and durable.
- We offer plug and play, including control systems, functionality.
- We use our proprietary technology.
- And our solutions are low glare.
Midstream has been a pioneer of high quality LED lighting since 2010, and has built a reputation in the aviation market as the supplier of choice for major international airports as well as smaller regional airports around the world.
Quality and reliability – always at the heart of what we do
Our products are manufactured to the highest quality at sites in both the UK and Europe. All metal parts are laser cut, bent and painted on-site. All finished products undergo end-of-line testing before being packed and shipped. We also have full component traceability across all our sites. We operate an audited ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 Integrated Management System and continually monitor and improve our processes. We’re also certified to ENEC (Europe) and UL (USA) requirements.
Our experience of working airside and landside of major international hubs (as well as regional airports) allows us to mitigate risks before they occur and to respond to challenges when they arise. When it comes to our customers in South America, we specialise in iluminación de platforma aviones and can provide technical materials in Spanish.
We have the full in-house capability to support you with additional lighting designs, as-built drawings, site surveys, investigations and reports. Our reaction time is very short and a dedicated account manager will be always fully briefed and on standby to respond.
This means you can trust us to:
- Reduce your energy consumption.
- Cut maintenance costs.
- Minimise any environmental impact.
- Meet local or international requirements.
- Reduce pilot glare.
- Optimize apron layouts.
- Provide smart controls for dimming or zoning.
- And of course, vastly improve the quality of your lighting to help your operations run safely and smoothly.
Midstream is the Winner of the prestigious “Inter Airport Innovations Award”, presented by the CEO of Munich Airport for its Titan Series LED Floodlight as well as numerous awards including The Queens Awards for Innovation, Deloitte, Sunday and Financial Times category awards.
As an airport operator, you will need a lighting system that is well engineered, robust, dependable, reliable, fit-for-purpose and made to last. This is what Midstream offers and that is why so many airport operators choose Midstream as their apron-floodlighting partner.
1 Chesham Street
- +44 (0) 207 584 83 10