PCA, Cart and Jet Bridge Mounted Pre-Conditioned Air Units, Aviation Fuel Pits
Since 1998, Northern Air Systems has been the leading provider of specialized cooling systems worldwide. With thousands of systems in operation today, we are proud to have the lowest downtime of any cooling system on the market.
Our systems are designed to run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the coldest to the hottest environments. We have the highest dependability and up-time in the industry.
Northern Air Systems has developed an integrated aircraft cooling system for Cart and Jet Bridge mounted applications worldwide. We provide customized cooling solutions for a wide range of applications, including mobile command and military deployments. We have sales and service support worldwide.
The engineering department at Northern Air Systems contain an innovative and highly skilled team that possesses years of experience in multiple types of HVAC engineering. Past and ongoing projects include simple and complex unit designs and support services. This experience encompasses projects from the conceptual design phase to in-progress projects that require workable solutions to challenging obstacles. Our engineers are ready to align themselves with your objectives to help deliver a successful product for our customers 100% of the time. In our experience, the key to successfully completing any project is the working relationship between our team and you, the client.
Aviation HVAC Units
The right choice for a wide range of ambient temperatures. Northern Air Systems Aviation Units are designed and built for aviation, airline and airport applications with the highest reliability utilizing the highest quality components and most advanced technologies on the market.
- Pre-Conditioned Air Systems (Mobile & Jet Bridge Mounted)
- Full Ground Support Cooling
- Optional Generator Equipped
Built for Commercial & Military
- Rugged construction provides dependable cooling in the most demanding environments
- Designed for 24-hour operation in high load demands, from -30 to 125 Fahrenheit
- Available with worldwide voltages
- Easy operation and maintenance
- 100% passenger comfort with the highest air quality
Standard Aviation PCA Units
- COOLING CAPACITIES FROM 30 TO 150 TONS
Typical 30 Ton Specs:
- NOMINAL COOLING CAPACITY: 30 TONS (360,000 BTU/hr)
- HEATING CAPACITY: 54 kW
- AIRFLOW: 180 Pounds Per Minute (2400 CFM) ADJUSTABLE
- STATIC PRESSURE: 25in W.C.
- MINIMUM SUPPLY AIR TEMPERATURE: 32F
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 480VAC-3PHASE-60HZ
- CONTROL VOLTAGE: 24VAC
- MCA (PER UL 1995): 120 A
- MOP (PER UL 1995) 150 A
- OPERATIONAL MODES: HEATING/COOLING/VENTILATION
- MICORPROCESSOR CONTROLLED
- FINISH: GLOSS WHITE POLYESTER POWDER COAT
- FILTRATION: WASHABLE MESH FILTER AND PLEATED PRE-FILTER
- REFRIGERANT: R-410A or R-134A
- Remote Temperature Sensor
- Remote Control Interface
- 7” Touch Screen Control Interface
- Condensate Pump
- 14” Flexible Supply Air Hose
- Smoke Detector
- Mobile Cart
- Custom Colors
- Generator Options
- Worldwide monitoring offers a 24-hour overview of your system and access to daily reports from your internet enabled devices
Northern Air builds custom packages and aviation units to customer specs or specific applications and processes. Our engineering and manufacturing teams will build products to your exact ramp and airline requirements.
3605 Buffalo Rd
- +1 (585) 594-5050
- +1 (585)-509-5746