Airport Parking Management / Car Park Operations and Systems
Airport Parking Management
SKIDATA is the world market leader in access and revenue management. The broad spectrum of proven standard to customized solutions guarantees every customer the optimal solution in order to maximize sales and to offer the best comfort.
Meanwhile, over 10,000 installations in over 100 countries enable the fast and secure access of people and vehicles to ski resorts, stadiums, airports, shopping malls, cities, spa & wellness facilities, trade fairs and amusement parks.
“Smooth travel” is the magic word. Arrive with your car at the airport, park conveniently and then straight onto the plane. SKIDATA offers many elegant service possibilities surrounding parking lot management at airports. Customers can make reservations and payments for parking spots online and, thanks to SKIDATA services, can quickly and conveniently find their space in the parking garage.
By enabling customers to check in promptly at parking facilities, you can increase throughput and ensure that air travelers are happy and relaxed. With SKIDATA you can count on years of experience with airports of any size – from regional to international airports such as Hong Kong or London Heathrow.
The SKIDATA Solution
Modern airport parking management
- Stress-free and convenient parking for your customers
- Revenue maximization using e-commerce options such as booking and reservation platforms
- Target group-adjusted marketing using reports and analyses of passenger behavior
- Efficient and cheap operation due to the highest level of reliability
- Easy integration into airport systems and structures
- Use of various data carriers such as customer loyalty cards by airlines
- Integration of frequent flyer programs
- Renumeration solutions for purchases in airport shopping areas
- Additional services such as security parking or the charging of electronic cars
Car parking solutions your customers can count on!
Car Park Operations
Take-Off with SKIDATA Solutions for Airport Parking
Passenger parking over the past fifteen years has evolved into a crucial customer service and source of revenue at airports around the world. As a result, demand for comprehensive solutions to manage parking and additional revenue generating services has been on the rise.
More than 150 customers worldwide rely on SKIDATA as partner for efficient car park management.
Passenger parking at airports has evolved into a must-have service for today’s air traveller – so much so that by now it is widely considered synonymous with service quality and efficient customer care.
On the operator side, car parking and related services are a top priority. As the results show, it pays to do so: parking typically ranks as one of the most important sources of airport revenue, second only to air ticket sales.
After all, it’s the first and last impressions that count, they say. For the increasing number of airport users arriving by car, this means their impressions – and, as a result, their customer loyalty – are significantly influenced by the parking facilities and services.
Airport Parking Systems
More Than Just Parking
When it comes to modern airport parking, simply providing a parking space doesn’t cut it anymore. Fierce competition and an increasingly demanding clientele have put the task of adding extra passenger services high up on the agendas of airport operators.
As a result, air travellers today can choose from a variety of helpful services that make their travelling experience more convenient and safe than ever before. One can pre-book an entire flight package over the Internet, complete with the parking service of one’s choice (anything from VIP booking with valet services to economy parking at low early-booking rates). What’s more, at the car park frequent flyers can collect or spend air-miles when using the parking facilities.
Car Park Revenue Control & Automatic Access
What does a comprehensive, modern solution look like? The ideal solution is one that gets travellers from the car park to the boarding gate with the same ticket in a way that’s convenient for the traveller and profitable for the operator. This involves a variety of business critical factors (excerpt), such as:
- Openness in terms of business support (to ensure revenue generation):
- integrating services of other airport stakeholders (airlines, concession & retail operations, etc.)
- interfacing with frequent-traveller services (to allow frequent-flyer cards to double as parking permits)
- supporting business models requiring bundled travel packages that include airport parking (Park&Fly)
- working with on-line booking and sales platforms to offer parking reservation and journey-related services over the Internet
- providing detailed, transparent reporting and business statistics for proper business planning and development
Access Management and Barriers
Technical Openness (To Maximise Return On Investment):
- integrating with existing third-party systems and infrastructures (such as Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Planning systems and other back-office applications)
- accommodating airport security concepts and facilities (this usually includes features such as number plate recognition, CCTV and biometric control systems, etc.)
Minimum Operating & Maintenance Requirments
(e.g. through centralised remote control of all system components)
Salzburg Airport, Austria Flyer Online reservation for parking spaces Parking guidance and license plate recognition system Handicapped-accessible cash machines 10-year maintenance contract Aeropuerto Internacional de Carrasco (Uruguay) Flyer Cameras und video cameras Electronic toll readers Automatic connection to …
"SKIDATA is the partner of choice in professional access and entry management. The products and services guarantee fast and secure access for people and vehicles at ski resorts, shopping centers, airports, cities, sports stadiums, fairs, …
- +43 6246 888