Integration of 400 Hz Power Supply for the Aerospace and Military Sector
Founded in 1986 , TDA Lefébure has developed an airport activity, specialized in the integration of 400 Hz power supply and PCA for the aerospace and military sector.
Its activities include :
- The systems to store and protect the aircraft cables: “Skypit” cable retrievers, coilers, hatch-type and Pop-up pits, as well as multi-energy pits for the maintenance hangars and the tarmac;
- The converters on trailer;
- The conception, integration and delivery of complete 400 Hz power supply systems, from the 50 or 60 Hz supply until the aircraft connector or the avionics workshop bench;
- The customer service, from the conception to the maintenance, of equipment supplied by TDA or by third party manufacturers;
- The test and maintenance equipment such as test boxes and cases, test connection plugs, etc…
TDA Lefébure partners with numerous manufacturers of 400 Hz equipment in order to offer to its customers the highest technical solutions and the best service in terms of logistics, quality and reactivity.
TDA Lefébure is the sole distributor of Leoni Studer 400 Hz cables for France, Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia.
Thanks to a large team of specialized engineers and technicians, TDA Lefébure ensures the maintenance of all equipment it has provided and installed, as well as further 400 Hz equipment and 50 Hz Uninterrupted Power Supplies.
TDA Lefébure is ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO50001