Vacuum Baggage Handling Lifters and Vacuum Baggage Lifters
Vaculex, the ultimate lifting solutions for baggage handling – with vacuum!
UPLIFTING SOLUTIONS – WITH VACULEX
Vaculex is a world leading manufacturer of lifting solutions for baggage handling based on vacuum technology.
Formed in 1986 with its Headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden, Vaculex has developed lifting solutions for industries with high demands on ergonomics, safety and efficiency. Over the last 30 years Vaculex has supplied ergonomic, economic and easy to use solutions that overcome the challenges of manual handling across many business sectors.
For the last 10 years Vaculex has been meeting the needs of the Airport Industry by supplying equipment to solve the high risk of musculoskeletal disorders associated with the manual handling of baggage. Our ergonomic solutions reduce the high injury risks associated with manual handling. This means minimized strain injuries and maximized safety.
Independent ergonomic analysis shows that the load on the body is reduced by more than 80%, with maintained or higher productivity. This provides many benefits to an airport, such as dramatically reduced sick leave, lower staff turnover, staff utilization and a happier team.
Knowledge of the aviation sector
Vaculex’ experience in the airport sector means that they understand what it takes to meet the needs of all stakeholders within the airport. This ensures a successful implementation with high usage levels that are maintainable.
The flexibility of the Vaculex products means that we can overcome many of the physical constraints that occur in the airport baggage halls. Whether retrofitting into an existing terminal or planning a new building, we can offer solutions that will adapt to the existing or required infrastructure. With our help the baggage handler gets the best solution that is easy to work with and above all – safe to work with.
Meet customer’s needs throughout the project and beyond
- BEFORE – By understanding your needs we design a solution that adapts to the challenges of your operation and infrastructure. Learning about our customers business and challenges are important for us. Therefore our solutions are carefully developed using the latest technology, in cooperation with the industry and the end users.
- DURING – A happy customer is crucial to us. With more than a decade of experience in the aviation industry our dedicated team of professionals has developed a deep knowledge and understanding for the stakeholders’ needs to maximize user happiness, efficiency and safety.
- AFTER – Your satisfaction is our responsibility. For us a continuous high level of usage of your Vaculex equipment is crucial. Completion of the Vaculex is just the beginning. Our training programs – including E-learning, practical training, participation and follow up – help us achieve ambitious usage level targets. Our After Sales Team works closely with all stakeholders’ to assure a high operational usage level – creating end user happiness, safety and efficiency.
Working with Ease
Working with ease is about combining smart, flexible and innovative solutions based on customers’ needs and the infrastructure’s physical conditions. Completion of the Vaculex is only the beginning – we want to assure end user happiness among all stakeholders with uplifting airport solution.
LEARN MORE AT – VACULEX.COM
Vacuum Baggage Lifters
Vaculex offers airport baggage handling, using vacuum baggage lifters. The Vaculex BaggageLift is an ergonomic solution to the high injury risks associated with manual baggage handling.
The design concept of this vacuum baggage lifter was to create a lifting aid that was operator-friendly and easy to work with, ensuring that operators had a viable alternative to manual handling.
Loading and unloading baggage from a chute, conveyer belt, or baggage loader to carts should be as quick and easy as manual handling. This vacuum baggage lifter is therefore an ergonomic user-friendly unit that weighs only a little over 5kg.
Vacuum Baggage Lifting Technology
The Vaculex BaggageLift uses vacuum to lift and grip the bag. This results in the equipment being very comfortable to use, and the instant-release means that there are no hooks involved, so there are no handles or straps to locate.
The vacuum baggage lifter is mounted to a light aluminium overhead rail system. This enables any work area to be covered and several units to be installed in one work area.
This specially designed light rail system is only 1.3kg/m which means only low forces are required to move the bridge.
Eliminate Dangerous Repetitive Lifting...
With vacuum baggage lifters
Vaculex has worked closely with NIOSH studies, and these have found that the repetitive handling of lighter loads, such as 15kg, can also be as dangerous as lifting heavier loads.
When using our vacuum baggage lifters, operators do not have to lift any weight, and therefore do not have to be strong, and do not suffer from fatigue.
Since its launch in 2006, Vaculex BaggageLift has been installed in many leading airports across Europe and the United States.
Vacuum Baggage Lifters for Boxes and Packages
To compliment the Vaculex BaggageLift, Vaculex also have the Vaculex TP vacuum baggage lifter, which works with the same technology, but lifts boxes and packages.
The Vaculex TP has been a great help within the air cargo sector, with the breakdown and sorting of air cargo pallets.
LEARN MORE ABOUT VACULEX UPLIFTING SOLUTIONS AT – VACULEX.COM
HEAD OFFICE SWEDEN
- VACULEX AB, Aminogatan 20, SE-431 53 Mölndal, SWEDEN
- +46 (0)31 670100, firstname.lastname@example.org
SALES OFFICE UK
- VACULEX UK LTD, 6th Floor Trigate, 210-222 Hagley Road West, Birmingham B68 0NP, United Kingdom
- +44 (0)121 359 3000, email@example.com
SALES OFFICE USA
- VACULEX USA, LLC605 Philip Davis Drive, Suite1, Charlotte NC 28217, United States
- +1 704 527 5052, firstname.lastname@example.org
SALES OFFICE GERMANY
- VACULEX GmbH, Altrottstraße 31, D-69190 Walldorf, Germany
- +49 (0)171 55 22886, email@example.com
ERGONOMIC UPLIFTING SOLUTIONS with vacuum! Vaculex is a world leading manufacturer of lifting equipment based on vacuum technology. Welcome to visit Vaculex, stand 1550 Hall A5, to try first-hand how easy it is to work with Vaculex …
Acquisition enables Piab to enter the growing vacuum lifter business. A strategic step for successfully leveraging global automation and productivity trends. Taby, Sweden – Piab has acquired Sweden based Vaculex, a leading manufacturer of lifting equipment based …
Read About Vaculex In Airport Technology Special Report.