|Event||Wings of the Future 2019|
|Organiser||ATO Events - Wings of the Future|
|Press Release Date||12.09.2018|
Wings of the Future agenda includes:
Day 1, November 14, 2018. The FUTURE BEGINS TODAY
Wings of the Future Forum
- Future of aviation & travel industries
- Airline transformation in the digital era
- Innovations in aircraft production & tourism
- Airports of the future
Think tank for airlines‘ PR managers
- Russia is traveller’s dream: how can the aviation industry build an attractive image of the country?
- Social media crisis: Internet remembers everything.
- Cooperation with travel bloggers.
The WINGS OF THE FUTURE AWARD Ceremony
Bestowing young top-and mid-tier managers of commercial aviation companies and airports, who are implementing innovative ideas and bringing new energy into business development. Those people, who are shaping the future of the industry.
Day 2, November 15, 2018. INDUSTRY FOCUS DAY
Air transport market in Russia & CIS: trends and challenges
- Focus on Russian aircraft industry
- Improving travel mobility: route network & availability
MRO INNOVATIONS: Latest trends
Best practices of implementing new MRO technologies from modifications to customized solutions.
Humam Resource management
- Competence and staff shortage
- Digital transformation of the industry and its influence on labour market
Avia hackathon for students from Moscow Aviation Institute (MAI), Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation (MSTUCA), Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT).
Hurry up to benefit from early bird rates!
Register online here>>
Wings of the Future Forum is produced by ATO Events in partnership with the Russian Air Transport Operators Association and International Association Airports.
Find out more on www.events.ato.ru or call us +7 495 108-51-43.