Equip Global is pleased to announce the dates for the leading 11th Emergency Management for Airports Summit 2024 that will be happening in SINGAPORE. Back by popular demand, this annual summit is the best platform for global industry experts from Airports and Aviation Authorities to gather for invaluable networking and learning opportunities and to share their Best Practices for Emergency & Crisis Management.
This is a conference truly worth experiencing for Airport Emergency Management professionals! You will gain immense information and knowledge that cannot be found elsewhere.
Leading Airfield Lighting Masterclass! Covering LED too!
Masterclass FOCUSED on Case Studies, Real Life Scenarios, Lessons Learned & How to PRACTICALLY Apply Airfield Lighting Installation, Engineering & Maintenance Techniques for Operational Competence!
Key Benefits of Attending
- Put in place an effective and sustainable design and engineering plan for your Airfield Lighting System in your airport including for LED AGL
- Understand the basic fundamentals of the electrical series circuit and its application to Airport lighting as well as practical measurement and troubleshooting information including for LED AGL
- Gain knowledge of quality issues and experience regarding installation of the AGL primary and secondary circuit equipment and lighting fixtures.
- Establish a typical state-of-the-art maintenance structure for your Airfield Lighting Systems depending on the installed base including LED AGL SYSTEMS
- Define the roles and responsibilities of each member of the AGL maintenance team and builds awareness of “Health & Safety” cases.
- Use of the proper tools and test equipment and the importance of accuracy when taking measurements and performing calibrations of airfield lighting circuits including LED AGL
- Review major procedures that must be adhered to in order to have a safe working environment.
- Utilise the maintenance assets to and make sure the AGL lighting maintenance processes and procedures are efficient, timely and cost effective – includes LED AGL!
- Overcome common challenges of Airfield Lighting Systems Implementation including Performance Management, Visibility Management, Reliability and Cost-Effectiveness
Who should attend?
- Airfield/Airport Lighting
- Electrical Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Facilities Management
- Engineering Services
- Engineering & Development
- Airside Modernization
- Airside Operations
- Technical Services
- Asset Management & Utilities
- Airside Development
- Cable Systems