LEADING Operational Excellence in Airports Summit is back this January 2019!
Operating an airport in today’s environment is extremely challenging. As the aviation traffic increases, airports are under escalating pressure to improve operational efficiency and streamline the operational process with limited resources and tight budgets, whilst meeting passengers’ high demands for better security, safety and reliability.
Therefore, it’s important that airport operators must find ways to balance the need to achieve operational excellence with minimum costs and optimize passenger flow without compromising security and safety.
Equip Global’s 2nd Operational Excellence in Airports Summit has been tailored to bring together the high-profile Decision Makers from across the Operation (airside/landside), Airport Systems, Planning, Process Excellence and Business Transformation Departments around the world to provide a unique insight on how you can achieve operational excellence in your airport with cost-effective plans without compromising safety and security!
The four-day summit will discuss and share the best practices on improving passenger processing processes, strategies to reduce operational cost whilst improving operational efficiency, leveraging operational data management and analytics to drive operational efficiency, improve security and safety in airports, and strategies in effectively managing airport operation during construction works and airport disruptions.
PLUS! 5 Expert-Led Pre & Post Summit Workshops to undertake this complex and daunting challenges in streamlining & redesign the key operation processes in achieving operational excellence in airports.
Key Takeaways of Attending 2nd Operational Excellence in Airports Summit 2019:
- Bridging the Gap between Airport Operators & the Passengers– Gain new perspectives from case studies that can reinforce and improve your own airport operations and facilitation processes to achieve operation excellence.
- Improving Management of Passenger Processing Processesto shorten the waiting time, increase passenger satisfaction and enabling revenue opportunities.
- Cost-Saving Operation Plan– Best practices to reduce airport operational cost & investments whilst improving operational efficiency and airport profitability.
- Leveraging Digital Transformation, Operational Data Management and Analytics to drive operational efficiency in airports – Understand how to balance operational efficiency and meeting passenger experience and expectation in airports with using operational data.
- Maximizing airport operational efficiency through Enhancing Airport Security and Safety Standards of Airports.
- Practical Guidelines and Use Tools to Manage Airport Operation Effectively during Construction Works, Expansion Activities and Airport Disruptions.
- Understanding the Latest Technologies, Solution and Techniques related to passenger processing solutions, passenger facilitation, flight information display systems, airport database, security, turnaround management, resource management, baggage system and more.
Who Will You Meet At 2nd Operational Excellence in Airports Summit 2019?
- Airport Operators
- Aviation Authorities
- Airport IT Systems/Software Providers
This event is tailor-made for top decision makers, Heads, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Engineers/Project Managers of:
- Airport Operation (airside/landside)
- Airport Systems
- Business/Operational/Process Excellence
- Business Transformation
- Business Continuity Planning
- Engineering & Development
Reserve your seat today and take advantage of the super saver discounted prices! Don’t miss your chance to be involved in 2nd Operational Excellence in Airports Summit 2019 and engage in-depth discussion on global strategies to further secure the industry, get first-hand updates and discover new products and solutions.
Equip Global’s 2nd Operational Excellence in Airports Summit has been tailored to bring together the high-profile Decision Makers from across the Operation (airside/landside), Airport Systems, Planning, Process Excellence and Business Transformation Departments around the world …