The Silent Threat – Cyber Security in the Air Transport Industry
The 4th Cyber Security for Air Transport Summit 2020 taking place in Singapore from 04 – 07 February 2020, will be a premier platform for Airport Operators, Aviation Authorities, Air Navigation Service Providers and Airlines leaders to build up a portfolio of cybersecurity solutions that will help air transport industry organizations monitor, detect and manage cyber risks.
Given the complexity and integrated nature of the air transport industry, the air transport industry needs to move far quicker in establishing proactive defenses in order to stay ahead of the game. Expect to hear case studies from various global perspectives on how to assess stakeholder cyber security maturity and strategies on early threat detection to keep an airport safe. It is only by collaborating as an industry that it can move forward faster and ensure the industry remains well protected and prepared!
Key Takeaways from Attending:
- Best Practices to Prevent, Mitigate and Respond to Cyber Attacks on Internal Airport Computer Systems
- Aligning Your Cybersecurity Posture with your Overall Business Objectives to Protect your Businesses Against Breaches and Intrusions
- Cybersecurity Budgeting 101: How to Optimize Your Security Spend for Maximum ROI
- Securing Your Critical Data Assets during Frequent Periods of Organizational Change
- Identifying Biggest Obstacles in Deploying Cybersecurity Frameworks for the Air Transport Industry- Lessons Learnt
- Implementing a Security Risk Assessments & Risk Management to Improve Your Cybersecurity Program
- Cybersecurity Malicious Threats Analysis: Identifying Major cybersecurity Threats Against IoT Applications in Smart Airports
- Conducting a Risk Scenario Analysis for IoT Malicious Attacks with Threat Mitigation Actions
- Malicious Attack Scenarios Synopsis: Assets Infected, Cascading Effects, Mitigation Actions and Resilience Measures
Who Should Attend?
This event is tailored made for This event is tailored made for Heads / Senior Managers / Managers / Engineers / Project Managers of:
- Cyber Security
- Information Security
- Information Systems
- Airport Systems (Airside/Landside)
- Emergency Management/Services