Premier Summit for Leading Airport City Developers, Airport Operators, Urban Planning Authorities and Real Estate Groups to at the Development of Aerotropolis!
Modern airports are finding themselves more profoundly integrated in cities’ urban planning & development. As non-aeronautical and aviation-related businesses increasingly locate themselves at major airport hubs, commercial airports are widely recognized as significant drivers of business centres and catalysts for urban economic growth.
Hosted in London, UK between 20-23 August 2019, the 5th Aerotropolis World Summit 2019 aims at gathering the World’s leaders and decision-makers across key stakeholders of Aerotropolis projects, including urban development authorities/ministries, airport operators, project developers and investors. With its global panel of speakers, the event offers over 18 international case studies, 4 separately organized workshops, various roundtables and unlimited networking opportunities which enables participants to maximize effectiveness in planning and developing their airport city projects!
Key Benefits of Attending:
The process involved in conceptualising, planning a socio-economically sustainable Aerotropolis Projects and implementing its construction activities & business models is highly sophisticated and entails numerous challenges facing decision makers.
Among such challenges, major questions include socio-economic analysis & expectation; considerations on suitable economic development models; right-of-way & land acquisition; effective land-use planning & space optimisation; investment management & financing models, Maximizing profitability and non-aeronautical product/service offering revenues, properties leasing & zone planning; environmental and aeronautical regulatory requirements; effective transport infrastructure modelling and development.
- Evaluate Right-of-way Challengesand Models, strategic approaches to improve land acquisition effectiveness
- Gain Best practices in demographic assessment, socio-economic impactsand aeronautical supply & demand
- Considerations for urban masterplanning and transport infrastructure modelling
- Hear Perspectives on land-use planning and optimizationof available spaces and commercial properties
- Maximising revenuesfrom airports’ commercial land spaces and non-aeronautical products/services offerings
- Case studies on different financing models,strategies and investor management
- Understand Impacts of existing environmental and aviation regulations
- Political instability on project implementation and project financing
- Promoting airport’s and airport city’s brandas an employer and as a business hub – best practices
- Analyse Economic development modelsfor maximising potential and efficiency of airport cities
- Maximise effectiveness infeasibility and socio-economic analyses
- Expose to best practices inpromoting airports and airport cities’ brands
- Network with decision makers and learn from leading aerotropolis projects across the world
Who Should Attend?
The Aerotropolis World Summit 2019 series brings together senior-level decision makers from (but not limited to) the following organisations:
- Airport Operators
- Airport Developers
- Urban Planning Authorities
- Economic Zone Operators
- Land Development Authorities
- Real Estate Developers
- Architectural Services
- Major construction contractors
From the following (but not limited to) functions:
- Airport Planning & Development
- (Construction) Projects
- Land, Properties Leasing
- Business Development & Marketing