Established as the world’s foremost and leading event of its kind, Equip Global is pleased to announce the dates for the leading 5th Airport Modernization Summit 2020 from 16-19th of March 2020 in Singapore. Backed by demand from global airport operators and aviation authorities the annual summit will be the best platform for global airport modernization and transformation experts to gather and have countless networking and learning opportunities about the latest practices, best practice solutions to key challenges, major modernization trends and many more in Airport Modernization.
This summit will be covering topics ranging from discuss how you can overcome challenges while leveraging opportunities as your airport plan and implement airport modernization projects, provide practical insights to you on how you can deliver a world class travel experience by transforming your airport infrastructures, how to leverage use of technology and innovation to improve passenger experience and evaluating how to keep up with the ever-changing dynamics of customers’ needs and wants while taking in consideration other aspects such as financial planning, government initiatives and environmental aspects.
Anticipate case-studies from globally renowned airport operators and authorities about how airports can overcome pertinent challenges faced when it comes to transforming your airport into a Smart Airport, moving towards the concept of Airport 4.0, key factors in achieving airport modernization that will enhance passenger experiences without compromising operational efficiency and design and planning of projects for your airport.
What makes the 5th Airport Modernization Summit 2020 A Must-Attend Event
- Equip Global’s Airport Modernization Summits are established as the World’s Foremost and Leading event of its kind!
- Open Discussions – Listen to proven case study results as how other renowned airports manage to achieve operational efficiency and excellence during the transformation journey and how to identify and maintain your airport infrastructure and facilities to be at optimised operating levels
- Gain Insights on the Best Practices of Airport Master Planning in order to future-proof, upgrade, rehabilitate and renovate your airport from planning of retention of dividends to stakeholder management and proper project planning and management to ensure ROI
- Hear about How to Incorporate Passenger Experience into Airport Modernization Planning and How You Can Cater to the Ever-Changing Dynamics of Passengers to achieve seamless and enjoyable passenger experience
- Explore and Learn from Airports globally on How to Leverage Technology and Innovation towards the growth of Smart Airports and Airports 4.0 to building smart facilities and buildings and implementing a fully integrated digital ecosystem
- In-depth workshops – attend 6 pre and post-summit workshops led by only the best world leading airport economics and finance experts on how you can develop efficient transformation strategies to ensure your airport remains competitive, sustainable and profitable
- Networking Opportunities – with up to 40 hours of networking and discussion opportunities to debate real-life challenges encountered by global airport modernization experts to get valuable input
Who Should Attend the 5th Airport Modernization Summit 2020
Tailor-made specifically for top decision makers, Heads, Senior Managers, General Managers, Managers, Engineers, Project Managers, Planners of the following divisions:
- Strategic Planning
- Upgrade Projects/Programs
- Operations (Landside/Airside)
- Engineering & Maintenance