Developing Next Generation Testing Strategies
Air travel is one of the safest forms of transportation. This is no coincidence, as every piece of equipment or technology that goes into the design and construction of an aircraft goes through a rigorous testing and certification process.
Regulation, education and training all contribute to the safety and performance of aircraft. So too does the performance, safety, reliability, durability and quality of aviation components.
Aerospace Testing Expo is a key discussion for products for the aviation, rocket-and-space sectors to discuss the latest regulations, challenges, technological developments and systems that affect the design and construction of aircraft, whether civil or military, fixed-wing or rotary, and rocket/space sectors.
Aero Testing Expo
Don’t let an uncontained failure catch you unawares and set your airline back. Be proactive. Joining us at AerospaceTechWeek for the Aero Testing Expo will educate you, keep you up to date with developments and connect you with leaders in the field of testing.
With maximum aircraft utilization a top priority for profitability at the airlines, aircraft are being worked harder than ever. And it is paying off – the airlines are seeing record profits. All well and good until you think about the usage of the asset. With every hour, every cycle, every landing added to the aircraft, comes the potential for vibration, fatigue, cracking, metal formation in oil, structural degradation and even the eventuality of a catastrophic engine failure like the one that happened on Southwest Flight 1380 in the Spring of 2018.
Even with record profits, not a single operator can afford a failure like that. And while the aviation safety record is enviable right now, there is no rest or slacking off in the inspections and testing of the equipment in operation in our fleets. Inspection and testing equipment technology is making technological leaps and bounds. Keeping up with those technological leaps is imperative to the safe operation of aircraft that begin aging as soon as they are flown away from the manufacturer.
Aero Testing Expo is a key platform for the aviation, rocket-and-space sectors to discuss the latest regulations, challenges, technological developments and systems that affect the design and construction of aircraft, whether civil or military, fixed-wing or rotary, and rocket/space sectors.
Benefits of Participating
- Build and enhance your company profile and image to key industry professionals
- Connect with customers and develop new business relationships
- Showcase your products and services to key decision makers
- Communicate your company’s news and messages direct to key target audiences
- Learn about the latest trends and challenges facing the avionics industry
- Launch your new product or service and generate hot leads
- Connect with more customers in less time in the best face-to-face environment
Who will attend?
- Test engineers / senior test engineers
- Test / certification managers
- Systems engineering & management
- NDT engineers / management
- Electrical engineers
- Quality control engineers
- Project managers
- Procurement managers
- Structural dynamic
1 Coyners Avenue