Now in its eighth year, Airport IT & Security will play host to CIOs, Directors, Heads of Operations and Security from the world’s major international airports for two days of networking, insight, discussion and debate into the latest security and IT challenges, innovations and opportunities.
Why attend Airport IT & Security in 2018?
Bringing together airport stakeholders from across the world, two conferences over two days offer you unparalleled access to the latest information, advancements and expertise within the industry.
Airport IT and security objectives and challenges are intrinsically interlinked; these leading conferences deliver dedicated sessions for both IT and security professionals and addresses the joint challenges within plenary sessions.
As a delegate, you will be able to:
- Gain insight into the future of airport IT & security from global industry specialists
- Hear about the latest & future challenges and how these can be tackled
- Network with senior figures
- Learn about new cutting-edge technology
- Create fantastic business relationships and strengthen existing ones
- Have your say in debates and ask questions!
View highlights from our 2016 conference:
Here is just a selection of speakers from the IT programme:
- Sjoerd Blüm, Chief Information Officer, Schiphol Airport
- Mats Berglind, Innovation Manager, Swedavia AB
- Michalis Senis, Senior ICT Business Consultant, Munich Airport International
- Houman Goudarzi, Manager, Innovation, IATA
- Olivier Plaitin, Head of Digital Delivery, Brussels Airlines
- Nikolaos Papagiannopoulos, Project Leader, Business Information Systems & Technology, Athens International Airport S.A.
- Steve Armitage, Head of Intelligent Automation, Heathrow Airport
- Gilles Brentini, Innovation Manager, Geneva International Airport
Here is just a selection of speakers from the Security programme:
- Philip Baum, Managing Director, Green Light Ltd & Editor, Aviation Security International
- Daveed Gartenstein-Ross, Senior Fellow, Foundation for Defence of Democracies & CEO, Valens Global LLC
- Karina Mesarasova, Aviation Psychologist, KM Flight Research & Training
- Bart Mos, Senior Security Officer, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Robert J. Bunker, Adjunct Research Professor, Strategic Studies Institute
- Alexis Long, Airport Security Department, London Heathrow, UK
- Johnnie Müller, Security Manager, Copenhagen Airport, Denmark
- Matthew Vaughan, IATA, Canada
This year’s conference will be held at the Hilton Hotel, located within Europe’s third busiest airport; Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
An impressive 68,515,425 passengers passed through in 2017, from over 322 destinations around the world, thus making Amsterdam Airport Schiphol an ideal venue for this year’s conference.
Airports | Airlines | Regulatory Bodies | Aviation Authorities
Standard Rate: €900 + VAT
Airport Systems Consultants | IT Services and Solution Providers | Security Consultants and Vendors
Standard Rate: €1,800 + VAT
Small Airports – Less than 7 million passengers annually
Standard Rate: €550 +VAT
Standard Rate: €550 +VAT
How to book:
- 01959 563311