The next big challenge for airports and aviation authorities globally is no doubt Vaccine Operations, Handling & Distribution.
It is critical for airports to plan and prepare themselves by mapping out the infrastructure and collaborating with their stakeholders to effectively manage the handling and distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine. As production line ramps up, new vaccines enter the market, the efficiency of vaccine handling and distribution becomes critical for mass immunization, and distribution begins to penetrate less-developed countries that lack extensive ground-delivery networks and cold-chain infrastructure, greater number and more complex challenges will surface.
This is not to mention the significant number of challenges that exist pertaining to the lack of standardized processes and documents for airports in handling temperature sensitive vaccines, transportation lead-times, the risk of mishandling, cargo security threats, a lack of quality facilities and infrastructure, border control inadequacies, capacity issues, regulatory challenges, supply chain breakages amongst many others.
All these above and more will be discussed at the upcoming Airport Vaccine Handling & Distribution – Live Online event on 29th June 2021, as we ensure that you are equipped with the best practices and practical knowledge for any Vaccine Handling & Distribution Operations in 2021 and beyond!
What makes Airport Vaccine Handling & Distribution Live Online Summit a Must Attend?
- Improve your logistical planning for handling of vaccine and distribution
- Learn how you can ensure you maintain the temperature-controlled supply chain movement of vaccines to prevent spoilage/wastage
- Find out how you can better plan capacity for large volumes of vaccine storage and distribution
- Ensure you have the optimal facilities, infrastructure and equipment for vaccine operations
- Logistical challenge of your lifetime and lack of experience – how can you as an airport, plan and mitigate the risk involved
- Gain insights on vaccine cargo security management
- Ensure you plan and develop effective border control processes for vaccine handling
- Find out how you can standardize airport cargo processes and procedures to cater to vaccine handling and distribution
- Developing an effective airport shipment and transhipment strategy
- Hear practical lessons learned in pharma/bio cold chain transportation and management that airports must adopt
Who should attend?
Across airports & airport authorities, ground handling companies, and air cargo logistics companies, anyone who is involved in planning and executing vaccine cargo operations, handling, logistics and distribution.
111 North Bridge Road
Peninsula Plaza #16-02
- +65 6376 0907