World’s Leading Baggage Handling Systems Masterclass
Baggage Handlings Systems are hugely complicated and is made up of different processes and checks. Ensuring Baggage Handling Systems function at high efficiency and performance with minimal disruptions is hugely critical to any airport operations and the passenger experience.
If you are airport operator, airport authority or airline operator looking to understand better how baggage handling systems can be designed, engineered, managed, operated, installed and maintained OR if you are looking to streamline and improve on your current Baggage Handling System Technology and Process to better achieve operational excellence, then Equip Global’s 5 day Baggage Handling Systems Masterclass will help you and your team achieve your learning objectives.
This masterclass will be jam-packed with global case studies, best practice strategies, practical exercises and real industry practices, so that attendees can put in action proven techniques and practices that will improve your baggage handling systems upon returning to your organization.
10 Reasons Why You Must Attend This Baggage Handling System Masterclass!
- Understand operating characteristics of baggage handling systems and how you can overcome challenges associated with baggage handling operations
- Learn how you can improve infrastructure and system design and planning for baggage handling systems
- Process Planning and Improvement for Different Levels of Baggage Handling Systems
- Enhance and Accurately Measure the Performance and Efficiency of Baggage Handling Systems
- Improve your Installation and Maintenance Strategies for Baggage Handling Systems at various levels
- Improve your Audit and Inspection of Your Baggage Handling Systems at various levels
- Contingency Planning and Response During and Post-Operational Disruptions of Baggage Handling Systems
- Lost and Mishandled Baggage Handling and Management
- Upgrading Your Baggage Handling Systems – Key Considerations
- Adapting Your Baggage Handling Services and Operations in Accordance to Upcoming Industry Trends
Who Should Attend
This training course is aimed at anyone who are involved or responsible for the operational efficiency of Baggage Handling Systems within your airport, airport authority and airline organization:
This will include Heads/Directors/Chiefs/Managers/Specialists/Engineers of the following:
- Baggage Handling Systems/Services
- Terminal Facilities
- Terminal/Landside Operations
- Facilities Management
- System Maintenance
- Electrical & Systems Engineering
- Operational Readiness
Learn More about the Summit!