Baggage handling is the process of transporting passenger luggage from a check-in counter at a departure airport, onto a plane cargo hold and then to a collection point at an arrival airport. It plays a crucial role in helping airports achieve operational excellence process to not only provide good customer service but to also attract or keep a major airline hub. While everything sounds simple, the design, planning, engineering, assembly, installation, operations and maintenance of a highly efficient system is extremely complex.
This conference will serve as an exclusive global platform to share insightful experiences and knowledge about leading industry practices such as the key upcoming trends for Baggage Handling Systems, important insights to proper operation and maintenance of the systems, the latest technologies and innovation in BHS systems, best practice design and planning of baggage handling systems suitable for different types and sizes of terminal operations, effective BHS maintenance strategies as well as best practices in real time monitoring and rectification of BHS faults/failures to ensure constant reliability of the systems as part of optimal airport operational efficiency.
What makes the Baggage Handling Systems Summit 2019 A Must-Attend Event for all BHS Professionals:
- Part of Equip Global’s Airport Summit Series, BHS Summit 2019 will provide you with the platform to learn from BHS experts from across airport operators and authorities globally
- Stay in Trend with Implementing Autonomous Baggage Handling Operations
- Explore how airports can better manage and track bigger and more complex operations in Air Cargo and Complex Baggage Handling
- Key considerations in upgrading BHS system in airports for streamlining operations, design and maintenance to improve efficiency and reliability in baggage handling
- Open Discussions – Understanding the operating characteristic of baggage handling systems and how you can overcome the challenges associated with BHS operations
- Streamlining operations, design and maintenanceof baggage handling systems to maximise efficiency and reliability of baggage handling operations
- Stay Ready – Discussion oncontingency planning and response during and post-operational disruptions of BHS
- Understanding the most current and regulatory-compliant systems/technology used for baggage security
- Explore different innovative ways in terms of planning and implementing infrastructure and design of the systems for seamless baggage handling operations
- In-depth workshops –attend pre and post-summit workshops led by only the best in operating and maintenance practices, effective upgrades in terms of design and planning strategies and system introductions.
- Networking Opportunities – with up to 40 hours of networking and discussion opportunities to debate real-life challenges encountered by global BHS experts to get valuable input.
Who Should Attend Baggage Handling Systems Summit 2019:
Tailor-made specifically for top decision makers, Heads, Senior Managers, General Managers, Managers, Engineers, Project Managers, Technical Specialists, Engineers, Operations Specialists of the following divisions:
- Baggage Handling Systems (BHS)
- Baggage Handling Systems Maintenance & Operations
- Asset & Facilities Management
- Airside operations
- Technical Services
- Terminal/Landside Operations
- Terminal Planning and Design
- Ground Handling
- Terminal Facilities
- System Maintenance
- Electrical & Systems Engineering
- Operational Readiness
For More Information:
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org