The 5th British-Irish Airports EXPO is the trade show for ALL stakeholders on the airport campus. Typically, an EXPO of up to 150 exhibitors, and six conferences, attended by 2,300++ visitors, the 2022 British-Irish Airports EXPO moves from Olympia to take place at ExCeL London on 8-9 June 2022.
By driving collaboration across ALL stakeholders on the airport campus, this year’s British-Irish Airports EXPO has been wholly designed to forge recovery, with the host airports committing to “unity of purpose.”
The EXPO will pathfind the reboot of UK-Irish airports, backed by a “common interest hosting coalition” comprising Heathrow, Manchester Airports Group, and Gatwick Airport, alongside two key Strategic Partners – the British Aviation Group (BAG), the airport supplier trade association representing over 200 companies, and the Regional and Business Airports Group (RABA) the regional airports trade association of over 40 UK and British Dependency airports.
- If you work for an airline, airport or are a supplier, attending the British-Irish Airports EXPO will help you learn how terminal and airside operations can be improved, and made more safer and secure.
- Through our leading conference content, you will learn how to continue to make the airport a safe, secure and more sustainable operation.
- 150 exhibitors also take part in the EXPO and will be on-hand to explain how their technologies, innovations and solutions can help you do your job better.
Airports and airlines lie at the heart of the UK and Ireland’s economic prosperity, helping us to drive growth and remain competitive. Hosted by the UK’s leading airport companies, the British-Irish Airports EXPO brings the entire buying chain together – C-level executives and department heads through to contractors, consultants and integrators – to network and do business together over two days, and to discuss the issues that will ensure the industry remains safe, secure and sustainable.
If you currently operate in the UK and Ireland’s airport sector or are looking to break into this growing market, this event is the best-possible platform to make contact with the region’s key decision-makers – including the large to the regional airport operator – and influencers.
6 Top-Quality FREE Conferences
2022 EXPO to have 6 top-quality FREE conferences featuring 150+ experts from across the airport campus. Conference themes covering all-airport-campus operations:
- Sustainability, Climate Change, and the Airport Circular Economy
- Future Aircraft Handling, Ramp and Ground Support
- Airport-Airspace & Surface Movement Modernisation
- Digitalisation, Automation, and Touchless Travel
- Next Generation Airport Security
- Terminal Operation: Facilitation, Accessibility
- Safe Airfield Operations, Safe Runways, and Airside Development
- Construction and Development, Renovation and Fit-Out
- Biosecurity, Health and Safety
- Commercial & Retail: Monetising, Enhancing Spend, Digital Customer Engagement
3a Gatwick Metro Centre
- +44 (0) 1293 783 851