Be sure not to miss out Equip Global’s leading Business Continuity Management For Airport Summit 2018!
This 4-day conference will focus on gaining insights into adopting Business Continuity Management as a central means to enhancing recovery capability and reliability of airport operations in a multiple threat context. Featuring the most prominent industry leaders from across the globe, this conference will provide informative and inspiring discussions pertaining to the latest adoption of BCM in airports and an exclusive opportunity to network with BCM, resilience planning and operations leaders from global airports!
What Are The Main Highlights Of The Business Continuity Management For Airports Summit 2018?
- OVER 16+ presentationsfrom a variety of airport operators and aviation authorities globally who will share their latest insights on how they are developing business continuity and operational resillence plans in accordance to their business objectives
- PRACTICAL case studies on best practicesfor implementing Business Continuity Planning as Part of Crisis and Emergency Management
- ENHANCE and ACHIEVEthe effectiveness and efficiency of Business Continuity Management in your airport operations
- LEARNhow to achieve operational resilience within the shortest response time at times of disruptions
- UNCOVERstrategies on effective communication and coordination with both internal and external agencies
- EXPLORE the interrelationship between risk management and business continuity managementand aligning business continuity with corporate governance
- PARTICIPATEin interactive panel discussions and 5 strategic summit workshops to stay up-to-date with BCM plans and strategies of global airport authorities
Who Should Attend The Business Continuity Management For Airports Summit 2018?
Heads/ Senior Managers/ Managers/ Senior Executives of:
- Business Continuity Management/ Planning
- Operational Resilience
- Operation (Landside/ Airside)
- Airport Systems
- Emergency Management/ Response
- Operational Excellence
- Risk Management
- Crisis Management
- Business Transformation
Business Continuity Management for Airports Summit 2018, a platform that provides effective strategies in achieving operational resilience within the shortest response time at times of disruptions, improving emergency communication with internal & external and best …
111 North Bridge Road
Peninsula Plaza #16-02
- +65 6376 0907