The flagship event covering different aspects of internet and e-commerce business
As an important part of the (11th China International Logistics Fair) CILF, the 2nd China International Internet and E-commerce Expo (CIE) attracts nearly 200 exhibitors and over 120,000 professional buyers. In concurrent with CILF and several forums in 2017, CIE Fair continues its glory and develops itself to be a professional place for new products launch, trade, and networking.
CIE Fair intensively shows the latest achievements of e-commerce research and application worldwide, the latest technologies and products, as well as enterprises of e-commerce industrial chain including e-commerce platforms, financial payment, logistics and fulfillment, technological support, and data services.
Trade visitors come from industries including retail, manufacturing, catering industries, ecommerce service provider, logistics and transportation, financial institutes, associations and government, etc.
Two matchmaking activities for cross-border e-commerce focusing on practicality, e-commerce sellers directly meet import/ export source suppliers, learn the latest market insight, find the potential hot sale products, and develop overseas market for Made-in-China goods.
- Cross-border E-commerce Import Products Matchmaking
- Cross-border E-commerce Export Products Matchmaking
Scholars and business leaders share experiences and the real stuff of industry, centering on the hot topics in industry. Topics as below
- The 4th Cross-border E-commerce Logistics and Supply Chain Service Forum
- Internet+ Manufacturing Forum
- Global E-commerce Logistics Forum
- Internet Finance Development Forum
- Big Data Application Forum
- VR/AR Smart Devices Industry Forum
- Digital Marketing Forum
- Mobile Internet Forum
- Internet+ Retail Forum
- ‘Searching the Best Co-founder’ Matchmaking
(These activities are subjected to change.)