Military Flight Training continues to be an essential aspect for Defence Forces and military air craft manufacturers worldwide. With military budgets being restricted globally, there is a need for new training doctrine and new simulation technology to assist with the training of new and current pilots. The 2017 conference will bring together expert training programme managers and industry solution providers, all attending to hear the very latest strategies relating to synthetic and live training and how the ongoing technology revolution is challenging conventional delivery of pilot training.
This conference represents a unique opportunity for all military flight training decision makers and technologists to meet and exchange ideas, content and new best practices on how to create the next generation of military grade pilots.
Featured speakers will include: Aero Vodochody, Argentinian Air Force, British Army, Czech Air Force, European Defence Agency, European Personnel Recovery Centre, French Air Force, Italian Navy, RAF Valley, Royal Air Force, Royal Norwegian Air Force, South African Air Force, Spanish Air Force, Thinke Company Ltd, UK MOD and more….
What’s new for 2017:
- Jet pilot training for emerging defence forces such as Argentinian and South African Air Forces
- Dedicated focus on Synthetic and Live Pilot Training for both Fast Jet and Rotary Platforms
- An exclusive panel discussion exploring current and future challenges of flight training
- A spotlight on the RAF’s latest training systems and future requirements for the Hawk T2
- A dedicated solution zones showcasing the next generation of trainings systems and platforms
HOW TO REGISTER:
Earlybird offers available –Book by 31st May to save £400, Book by 30th June 30th to save £200, Book by 31st August to save £100
Register online at: www.militaryflight-training.com/airportsup
SPECIAL RATES AVAILABLE FOR MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATIVES
45 Curlew Street
- +44 (0)20 7827 6000