The 7th annual Military Flight Training conference returns to London on the 10th and 11th October 2018.
Military air operations are continuously evolving in the face of new threats. Consequently, the training for future pilots must mirror these changes in order to prepare them for dynamic airspace hazards. In addition, recent changes in geopolitical tendencies mean military forces must effectively train and prepare pilots for new threats, and project a powerful airborne presence.
This year’s two-day conference will provide the latest national approaches to pilot development, and will focus on fast jet, rotary wing, and fixed wing training, technological advances to synthetic and live training programmes, uses of new simulators in flight training, and the development of new deals and partnerships between countries regarding equipment and technology.
Event highlights include:
- Listen to comprehensive briefings from leading military speakers discussing their experience in the latest flight training programmes and systems
- Discuss and debate military perspectives underlining the economic move towards synthetic training and advanced simulators
- Gain an understanding of new threats and why they require military flight training and capabilities to be kept as up to date as possible
- Develop an understanding of how integrating novel training techniques whilst using legacy equipment can ensure full operational capabilities
Join us this October to take part in front-line discussions through a series of interactive presentations, panel discussions and case studies addressing the key updates and critical issues surrounding Military Flight Training.
Early bird discounts:
- Register by 31st May to save £400
- Register by 29th June to save £300
- Register by 31st August to save £200
Register online at:
For more information, please contact Maria Mandic on +44 (0) 207 827 6124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SkyTech sign agreement with Aero Vodochody at Farnborough International Airshow, ahead of SkyTech sponsoring Military Flight Training Conference
45 Curlew Street
- +44 (0)20 7827 6000