Optimising MRO Procurement & Supply Chain Management in Africa
Once again the world’s leading MRO & OEM suppliers and African airlines will meet at the Annual AFRICAN AVIATION MRO Africa Conference & Exhibition to discuss critical industry issues, to spend valuable time networking with each other and to forge mutually-beneficial and lasting business relationships. This unique event will be held in Johannesburg, South Africa from 13th-15th March, 2017 and will be hosted by South African Airways Technical.
See presentations and debates by high?level industry experts.
Key issues featured during this important event will include:
- Market Forecast and Key Trends in the MRO Africa Industry
- The African Airlines Technical Directors Panel
- Special Presentations by African Airlines
- One-to-one Interviews with Key Airline Executives.
- Maintenance Implications of Modern Aircraft and Overcoming the Challenges of New Technology
- Competition between OEMs and MROs
- Optimising Aircraft Spare Parts Provisioning and the Airline / Supplier Relationship in Africa
- Keeping MRO Costs Down and Operating Revenues Up
- Regulatory Oversight for Airlines and MROs in Africa
- Understanding Aircraft Maintenance Reserves
- African MROs in the Future: Where are they Headed?
- Total Support Packages from OEMs vs Aircraft Spares Suppliers
- The PMA Parts Debate
- Effective Training for Aircraft Technicians in Africa
- Aircraft Delivery and Re-delivery Terms
The MRO Africa Exhibition Hall will once again be the venue for the Welcoming Cocktail Reception as well as all Networking Breaks during the event.