Now in its 6th year, the US/Canada Border Conference is the only major conference fully addressing the “Beyond the Border” Declaration between the U.S. and Canada, aimed at improving economic competitiveness while advancing border security between the two countries. This two-day event is strategically located in Detroit, Michigan, near several of the busiest shared ports between the United States and Canada, September 20 – 21, 2018 at the Cobo Center.
This year’s theme, New Realities in North America: Crossroads and Partnerships, will have keynote speakers and panelists analyze current and future trends and security threats, highlight innovations in border management, present case studies on technology and identify key issues in forging a cooperative strategic vision for the U.S./Canada border.
Registration includes two-day conference, keynotes, luncheons, Networking Reception and Salute to Fallen Heroes Memorial Ceremony.
- Find out what’s new in border security
- Learn from global leaders at the acclaimed two-day conference
- Network with peers and colleagues from the US and abroad
- Learn about latest equipment, technology and services from Sponsors
- Attend luncheons, Salute to Fallen Heroes memorial service and networking receptions
Companies offering solutions for border enforcement, surveillance and identification, biometrics and credentialing, communications, data sharing, radiation detection, and more, have the opportunity to become connected to and network with an exclusive group of very hard to reach senior-level decision-makers responsible for implementing the Beyond the Border Action Plan.
2018 Conference Highlights Include:
- Trends and Threats
- Beyond Pre-Clearance
- Impact of Legalization of Marijuana and Criminalization – Law Enforcement Panel
- Hearing from:
- John Ossowski, President, Canada Border Services Agency
- Kevin K. McAleenan, Commissioner, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Adam Fisher, Director General Intelligence Assessment Branch, The Canadian Security Intelligence Service
- Gerry Bruno, Vice President, Federal Government Affairs, Vancouver Airport; Chair of Beyond Pre-Clearance Initiative
- ….and more!
How Technology Is Shaping Border Management: Airports Take off with the latest information in technology and security innovations as this year’s speakers address current and future issues in airports and aviation. Airport Operations Panel – Challenges and …
R. Gil Kerlikowske, Commissioner, U.S. Customs and Border Protection and Linda Lizotte-MacPherson, President, Canada Border Services Agency, will open the US/Canada Border Conference with a Keynote Panel address on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 8:30am, …
4200 Wisconsin Ave NW #106-231
- +1 203 822 7953