|Event||Aircraft Finance and Lease Russia & CIS 2018|
|Press Release Date||18.04.2017|
The 9th international conference “Aircraft Finance & Lease Russia & CIS” is the only event for the Russian & CIS airlines entirely focused on the aircraft finance & lease and fleet modernization issues.
5 REASONS NOT TO MISS IT
- Speakers and delegates are senior management representatives of the key industry players from airlines, lessors, banks, aircraft industry and regulators
- Analysis and forecast of the economy and air transportation market for Russia & CIS for 2017-2018 years provided by highly regarded experts
- Systemic view of the key airlines and international and Russian OEMs and lessors on the fleet modernization risks and perspectives
- Panel discussions on the most pressing issues of development of regional aviation in Russia with regulators and business representatives
- Best opportunities provided to learn market development perspectives and take the chance to develop your business
5 KEY SPEAKERS:
- Natalia Orlova, Chief Economy Analyst, Analytics Department of the Investment Branch, Alfa-Bank
- Rashid Mursekaev, Co-president, VIM-Avia
- Nick Potapov, Managing Director, VEB Leasing
- Alexander Plats, Senior Vice President, Markerting, GE Capital Aviation Services Limited (GECAS)
- John Lynch, Vice-President, BBAM Aviation Services
Who is attending 2017 conference?
Senior management and heads of departments of Aeroflot – Russian airlines, Ural Airlines, UTair, VIM-Avia, NordStar, Izhavia, Barkol, ALROSA, RusJet, Belavia, Qazaq Air and others. To see more attendees, please request list of attendees 2017 via the link
Conference audience: more than 200 representatives of Russian & CIS airlines and airports as well as of leading international and domestic lessors, banks, OEMs took part in the conference.
To understand your opportunities for business networking see 2016 conference report
Aircraft Finance and Lease Russia & CIS is produced in partnership with the Russian Air Transport Operators Association.
2017 sponsors are Allen&Overy, Lufthansa Technik, CFM, E&Y. The conference is supported by Lufthansa Consulting. The networking sponsor is insurance broker Malakut.
For more information please visit our website or contact us by + 7 (495) 933-5210.