Contactless boarding process: DESKO BGR 504 pro scans any barcode on paper or display from a distance
Our DESKO BGR 504 pro is the state-of-the-art boarding gate reader, perfect for integration into counter, kiosk or gates. It can also be used as standalone solution at the boarding gate. The scanner is extremely efficient and easy to use thanks to its large scanning area and built-in barcode engine for 1D and 2D BCBP reading. Its multicolor display and two large LEDs on each side give an immediate and highly visible feedback, whether the scanned ticket is valid or not, to the passenger as well as the agent.
The BGR 504 pro is based on a robust flatbed scan technology for highest and super-fast barcode read rates. Because of its barrier free flatbed design the device allows for user-friendly mobile boarding pass reading from smart phones or large tablet displays –even from a distance, which supportscontactlessboardingprocesses on Post-COVID 19-Airports.
DESKO’s smart device approach and features like NFC boarding guarantee a future-proof infrastructure and protect your investment.
- High-performance Barcode Engine: high-speed scan with large depth of view
- Barrier free flatbed design: optimized for paper and mobile boarding passes from smartphones, smartwatches or tablets
- Rugged Design: solid box, extra toughened glass on scan window
- NFC module: optionally available NFC boarding module for NFC boarding applications
- Full-graphic multicolor display for individual graphics and text messages
- Multicolor LEDs for clear GO/NO-GO feedback
- High and low volume control buzzer
- Host interface: USB
- True Serial Host Interface: 1 x RS232 by DE-9/SUBD9 socket
- True Serial Aux Interface: 1 x RS232 by DE-9/SUBD9 socket
- LAN/WLAN/3G interface (optional)
- Footprint: L 193 mm (7.6 inches) x W 150 mm (59 inches) x H 74.5 mm (2.9 inches)
- Weight: approx. 850 g (1.8 lb)