Eventide’s NexLog high-reliability Voice Recording Systems (VRS) have been deployed at ATC locations in over 60 countries. NexLog VRS provides voice recording, archival storage & easy access to recordings, and includes redundant power supplies, a RAIDx-based hard disk array, and Linux OS. NexLog VRS includes an option for supporting the ED137B/C Part 4 recording interface, as defined under EUROCAE WG67, enabling NexLog VRS to interoperate with and record from ED137-capable GRS, CWP and VCS/VCCS. Recorded calls may be accessed directly from NexLog VRS’ optional front panel touch screen controls or via Eventide’s “MediaWorks PLUS” browser-based software.
NexLog ATC Recording – At a Glance
- RECORD: Use NexLog systems to record from all types of ATM and ATC audio sources, including controller working positions (CWP), voice communication control systems (VCCS), ground radio stations (GRS), and various telephony devices and telephony circuits.
- CAPTURE: Perform synchronized recording and replay of screens and audio at Controller Working Positions (CWP) using NexLog’s economical software-based screen recording option, which supports both Windows and Linux PCs.
- PROTECT: Choose retention periods for recordings and impounds, protect them from undesired deletion, and for added security take advantage of our Encryption at Rest option.
- REPLAY: Intuitively locate, organize, and replay recordings stored on NexLog using our MediaWorks PLUS software. Recordings can be examined, updated and listened to.
- IMPOUND: Once your desired recordings have been found, you can easily organize them, such as creating & saving them as impounds, saving an impound as a Quarantine, and Packing an impound up for export.