|Company||TydenBrooks Security Seals EMEA|
|Product code||KNR NON-RESIDUE VOID SECURITY LABELS 110 X 30MM|
Tydenbrooks Tamper Evident Security labels are easy to apply and remove. They are extremely tamper evident and show clear permanent signs of tampering once an unauthorised individual attacks the label, by a hidden “Void / Open” message.
In addition to the hidden “Void / Open” message, all Tamper Evident Labels have an optional security cut feature on the face of the label, which divides the label into smaller parts when it is removed. The design of the security cuts makes it impossible to put back the label in place again without evidence.
While Tamper Evident Labels are generally used as a highly visible form of tamper indication, some labels are used as covert seals using UV coating or printing ink as a means of detection and authenticity.
You can be rest assured when using the Hawk Seal, its solid, robust and durable design provide you with a reusable, sustainable and effective deterrent security solution for in-flight catering.
- Initially developed for use on the doors & hatches of aircraft when they are parked overnight or in-flight, it is however suited for use on most surfaces.
- This product gives visual evidence of tampering or illegal entrance on aircraft, vehicles, doors, sensitive equipment, lockers, containers, restricted areas, etc.
- Type: Non-residue void label
- Material: Mylar polyester
- Standard Colours: blue and red
- Stock Sizes: 3-3/8″ x 1″ (85 x 25mm)
- Standard sequential numbering (dual number tab)
- Barcoding available
- Surface Printing (stock seal): SECURITY SEAL
- Customized printing,other sizes,and other label colors available upon request
- 1000 labels per roll; 1.25 lbs (550g) per roll
- 30 rolls per carton; 36.4 lbs (16.5kg) per carton
- Box (carton) dimensions: 18″x12″x14″ (41cm x 33 cm x 16cm)