The first Subway restaurant was opened in 1965 by Fred DeLuca and Dr Peter Buck. It was the first of over 42,500 locations worldwide.
The Subway restaurant chain continues to evolve the dining experience, offering guests in more than 250 airport locations quality ingredients and robust flavor combinations with nearly 7 million made-to-order sandwiches created each day.
As a Quick Service Restaurant, Subway provides a fresh alternative to traditional fast food offering billions of sandwiches, salad and wrap combinations to guests each day. The Subway brand offers passengers great tasting, fresh, made-to-order products which have universal appeal and are portable.
- Subway restaurant
- Training and ongoing support
- Speedy service
- Flexible space requirements and custom designed floor plans
- Offer passengers great tasting, fresh, made-to-order products
- Simple operations; no frying or grease
- Highly recognizable brand that passengers know and trust
- Food for multiple dayparts
- Portable product that is easy for passengers to take with them