The ULISES V5000i is a VCS designed according to EUROCAE, ED136, ED137 standards providing access to G/A and G/G communications for air traffic controllers in all ATM areas.
It is the 5th Generation of a product that has been on the market for almost 40 years.
Núcleo, with a market share of over 84% of Spanish airports and a satisfactory experience on three continents, has an established and repeatedly proven track record.
Efficient investment cost solution:
- Redundancy of radio sets (M+N) for a single frequency: through intelligent management, the system achieves redundancy without the need for duplication of system elements.
- COTS: intensive use of elements and platforms in the system.
- Tailor-made configuration: can be implemented anywhere, from small airports or centres to the highest capacity centres, allowing economically efficient investment in each case.
- Flexible architecture, meaning that the transition occurs without impacting the user.
- In-house development of dedicated interface boards: these achieve reduced processing times and allow for better repair, maintenance and life cycle management.
- Guaranteed support for a 10-year period.
- Latency, delay and voice quality: performance above specifications set by Eurocae standards.
- Availability: extremely high ULISES V 5000i availability (99.999%) with hardware redundancy and hot-pluggable mechanisms.
– The redundant Ethernet network with a virtual IP guarantees increased availability.
– With decentralised switching, the system has a fail-safe architecture, providing equipment with no single point of failure that could cause the system to go down.
- Best Signal Selection and CLIMAX for radios distributed in different sites.
- Interoperability: it supports any system based on EUROCAE standards and allows the transmission and reception of IP telephony and radio or legacy.
- Recording and replay: built into the position, it records the most recent radio conversation.
- Efficient management and maintenance: locally or remotely through the user-friendly and intuitive graphical user interface.
– Application of the SNMP protocol for maintenance.
- User-friendly operator position: including telephone, radio and direct-line panels, the operator interface (HMI) allows highly efficient operation and simple personalisation.
- Automatic Measurement System (ETM): real-time monitoring of audio quality and key parameters.
- Standards: ED136, ED137B y ED138; SWAL4
- Availability: 99.999%, with unit hot swapping, PTT/SQH.
- Radio Interfaces: ED137 (VoIP), 4-wire (E&M, contact and in-band), E1 CAS.
- Telephony Interfaces: 2W (wires) or 4W with in-band and out-of-band signalling:
LB, CB, FXS/FXO, ATS-R2, ATS-N5. LCEN (hot line) protocol.
- Recording interfaces: Analogue, VoIP and local in the CWP (Controller Working Position).
- Management System: Local or remote management and reconfiguration, and supervision of hardware elements. Maintenance and operations log.
SNMP protocol configuration.
- Voice codecs: ITU-G711 Law A.