ZeoMed – body fluid spill kits
ZeoMed biohazard spill kits are designed to neutralise odours, and provide a hygienic handling and disposal system for spills, including blood, vomit, and body fluids that pose health hazards including HIV and Hepatitis.
ZeoMed kits – which can be hung next to fire extinguishers or placed in first aid kits for quick recognition – include protection required by Safe Work Australia. Contents of the kits include absorbent powder, absorbent cleaning cloths, sealing waste disposal bags or sealing bulk containers, face masks, splash goggles, gloves, aprons, scoops, scrapers, bright yellow waste warning materials and instruction sheets.
Customised kits can also be produced to suit the particular needs of individual sites. The main kits include:
- Body Fluid Spill Kit (designed for in-field use with portable first aid kits for quick access by employees)
- Biohazard Spill Kit (ideal for corporate, hospitality and public domains, located near first aid stations or cleaning trolleys)
- Cytotoxic Body Fluid Spill Kit (provides additional protection for cleanups of body fluids from patients who have been treated with cytotoxic drugs)
- Laboratory Spill Kit (configured for laboratory and similar applications where spills may be body fluid or other liquids, such as chemicals)
- Multipurpose Spill Kit (for venues such as supermarkets, variety stores, shopping centres, restaurants, hospitality and transport terminals where staff or the public may be at risk from biohazard and chemical hazards as well as slip and fall hazards)
- Sharps Kit (ideal for safely disposing of needles and syringes)
- Absorbent powder
- Absorbent cleaning cloths
- Sealing waste disposal bags or sealing bulk containers,
- Face masks
- Splash goggles
- Bright yellow waste warning materials and instruction sheets.
- Customisable to suit individual needs of airports and terminals