|Company||Rubb Buildings Ltd|
Rubb has grown to become a leading supplier of complete fabric buildings and insulated structures for public and private sectors, with an emphasis on design innovation, ongoing development and attention to environmental issues.
Rubb’s Thermohall™ is a unique insulated fabric system which offers many advantages over other insulating systems:
- High quality, heavy duty, durable PVC fabric
- Non-combustible glass wool insulation, encapsulated in air and water tight pockets
- Insulation depth from 50mm to 200mm
- Thermohall™ cladding provides different levels of insulation U-Values
- No thermal bridges or air gaps in the cladding, which reduces heat loss and helps eliminate condensation
- Vacuum packaging reduces shipment volumes
- Factory pre-fabrication offers significant labour savings on site and greatly reduces installation time
Thermohall™ Insulation U-Values
Rubb’s patented Thermohall™ insulated cladding is a proven solution to support climate controlled storage building projects, perfect for any storage facilities featuring heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC).
With more than 40 years’ experience of designing, manufacturing and constructing fabric buildings, Rubb has built up relationships with high profile clients across the globe.