|Company||Icom UK Ltd|
The new IDAS range of digital two way radios provide great choice and versatile features. But did you know about the multi-station capability of the IC-F5400D Digital Mobile Series which provides second and third station capability as well as intercom for vehicles with more than one console?
This multi-station capability, using the optional COMMANDMIC, makes it suitable for many commercial applications including: • Military vehicles.
• Command & control vehicles.
• Racing teams.
• Central Management of radio hire fleets.
So how does it work?
Three types of controller configurations are available to suit almost any vehicle application or installation:
• Detached Controller: A detached controller head with a separated RF unit is simple to install in almost any vehicle. Optional RMK-5 and separation cable required.
• Dual Head Controller: Suitable for double cab vehicles. Install the controller head to front and rear seats respectively. Optional RMK-7, hand microphone and separation cables required.
• COMMANDMIC and Detached Controller: The COMMANDMIC is handy for installing a work platform on the rear part of the vehicle. Requires optional RMK-5, COMMANDMIC, HM-218 and separation cables.
If you are interested in seeing the benefits these controllers can provide your vehicle/vehicle fleet, contact our sales team on 01227 741741 or email to the address below.
Icom UK Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
Altira Business Park
- 01227 741741