|Company||DEKAL LOAD BANKS|
DEKAL LOAD BANKS is the only European manufacturer of load banks and power analyzers for Ground Power Units (GPU). We are specialized in development and production of 400Hz and 28.5V DC load banks, power analyzers and accessories.
Since the launch of the first load bank, our development efforts were concentrated on rethinking the simple load bank into a precise and powerful measuring instrument. By now, our load banks are the only products on the market of its kind to offer a complete power analysis.
Our lead times are short, furthermore the company guarantees minimum stock levels in case of emergency supplies. We are proud to be the preferred load bank supplier approved by major airlines, ground handlers and GPU manufacturers worldwide.
DEKAL LOAD BANKS are the quality choice when it comes to ensuring the right power supply from the GPU.
Primary features include:
- GPU testing and adjustment under different electric loads as a part of preventive maintenance and after service repairs
- Diesel engine decarbonization: possibility to run the GPU at full load for an extended time period, required to keep the engine’s original performance
- Simultaneous measurements of Volts, Amperes, kW, kVA, Hz and cosφ for each phase
- Digital measurement data acquisition (USB & Wi-Fi) with measurement report printout
- Simple operation, suitable for non-trained personnel
- Protective carrying case with wheels and pull-up handle for easy transportation
- Rugged design
- Quiet operation
To find out more visit DEKAL LOAD BANKS at inter airport Europe 2017 in Munich – Hall A6, Stand 762
From 10th – 13th October 2017, inter airport Europe 2017, the 21st International Exhibition for Airport Equipment, Technology, Design and Services will take place at the Munich Trade Fair Centre in Germany. Renowned as the leading one stop shop event for the entire airport industry, inter airport Europe is the first choice for airport operators when it comes to sourcing the latest airport equipment, technology and services for ground handling, terminal operations, airport IT and airport design. With its international audience of industry professionals from airports, airlines, air cargo carriers and aviation support the exhibition offers suppliers to the airport sector a unique marketing platform.
The last inter airport Europe in 2015, the 20th anniversary edition, was a great success. With a total of 676 exhibitors from 44 countries and a net floor space of 29,870 m², inter airport Europe 2015 could further increase its exhibitor numbers and floor space by 5.5% each compared with the previous event. During the four exhibition days, a total of 12,705 trade visitors from 110 countries came to the Munich Trade Fair Centre to discover the latest trends in the airport industry and specify innovative equipment and systems.