Aviation Fuels & Refuelling Solutions / Ground Support Equipment
AFS Aviation is an independent Aviation Company based at Lasham Airfield in the Hampshire countryside, UK.
Having been an Aviation Jet A1 Fuel Supplier since 2005, our capability where fuel is concerned also extends to the design, manufacture and integration of fuel systems including the installation of fuel pumps with outside payment terminals. Working closely with our customers to bespoke design refuelling and fuel storage facilities we ensure that the facilities fit perfectly for all airfield and private operator requirements. Where equipment is already in place, we can suggest and supply enhancements or reconfigurations that will adapt to any changes in volume storage, refuelling demands and or system upgrades.
We provide our Customers with a friendly and professional service and like to think we can full fill all fuel storage/refuelling equipment enquiries.
In a position to react to the demands of this busy industry, we have extended our activities in recent years to include a wider range of aviation related products and services.
- Aviation Fuel and Transport
- Temporary and Permanent Refuel Solutions
- Ground Support Equipment Refurbishment and Sales
- Winter Resilience Solutions
- Transport and Logistics Services
- Airshow Services
- Secure Airfield Storage
- Airfield Training Facilities
Lasham Airfield – Training Facilities
2020 will see AFS Aviation Open Lasham Training Facilities at the Airfield for all Industrial Ramp GSE and Support Services Driver Training and Winter Readiness Preparations.
A New Venture in 2020 – AFS Aviation Introduces Lasham Training Facilities for all your Ramp Operative Inductions, PRM Vehicle and Catering Truck Movements as well as Winter Readiness training. With a modern classroom including a hi specification Smart Board, you will be able to carry out instruction with practical exercises built in with the use of GSE and an aircraft outside the door. AFS will provide the GSE to introduce new personnel to the industry without having to wait for airside security clearance.
A secure airfield offers the opportunity to allow your new recruits to operate GSE in and around aircraft safely prior to going into live operations.
Winter Readiness Preparations always brings a challenge and so without having to work around a live airport operation Lasham Airfield offers the ability to introduce new personnel to Aircraft De-icing with no airside restrictions to endure.
Call AFS Aviation for more details: 01256 381912
Visit our new website – www.afsaviation.co.uk
Aviation Fuel Supply and Transport
We have been supplying aviation fuel and fuel equipment to aircraft and airfield operators across the UK since our foundation in 2005, originally as Aircraft Fuelling Supplies Ltd.
Specialising in supplying exceptional high-quality Jet A1 Aviation Fuels from several major fuel producers at highly competitive prices, we have our own fleet of vehicles and experienced fuel delivery drivers working closely with our Customers every day. We can access all areas and the remotest locations which stands us apart from the main operators.
Whether through an ongoing supply contract or on an ad hoc basis, we can help reduce your fuel costs and increase your flexibility.
AFS Aviation has a broad set of supply agreements with major fuel producers positioned across the UK. As a result, we have an extensive network of fuel depot locations that allows us to select the most cost effective and timely source for each customer requirement.
AFS Aviation Limited
If you’re looking for a flexible, no-nonsense supplier of aviation fuel, we can offer you a quality service at highly competitive rates. Whether through an ongoing supply contract or on an ad hoc basis, we can help reduce your fuel costs and increase your flexibility.
With low overheads and supply agreements with several major producers and locations, we can offer highly competitive fuel and delivery pricing.
We supply only highest-grade aviation fuels from the major producers. Our customers receive our documentation and that of the original producer.
We’re not vulnerable to disruption from a single producer or storage location. We deliver when we say we will.
Fuel Types & Delivery Options
- Jet A1-F35 – Delivered in Bulk (tanker), ISO Tanks
- Jet A1-F34 – Delivered in Bulk (tanker), ISO Tanks
- Avgas 100LL – Delivered in Bulk (tanker), ISO Tanks
We can deliver to sites with restricted access. All loads can be delivered through an on-board meter.
We can arrange IMO-1 ISO tank containers (20,000 – 23,500-litre capacity). Delivering fuel anywhere in the UK or to a UK port for export.
Temporary and Permanent Refuel Solutions
Whether you need to upgrade your fuel farm, buy an extra bowser or simply hire some fuel equipment for a few weeks, AFS Aviation can help.
As fabricators and integrators, we can supply a whole range of static and mobile aviation fuel equipment to order. Our expertise allows us to provide advice on the fuel facilities suitable for your airfield or private location.
We provide the total fuel package as we will manage and carry out the installations of fuel pumps and static fuel tanks and facilities, provide annual servicing and general maintenance support through our fuel service engineering management. Our support has grown in response to our expanding network of Customers here in the UK.
Whether you’re looking for new or refurbished equipment, all sizes and quantities catered for, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
We’ve set up and managed temporary refuel sites, including ‘Rotors Running’, at such high-profile events as:
- Cheltenham, Ascot and Epsom races
- British Grand Prix
- Glastonbury Festival
- Farnborough International Air Show heliport
- Red Bull Air Race
- World Superbikes Brands Hatch
We’ve also supported more specialist operations including helicopter load lifting operations, public service and defence trials. We provide fuel and logistical support making each event we attend a success.
Ground Support Equipment Sales and Hire
AFS Aviation brings a different approach to Airport Operations when you are considering your Ground Support Equipment (GSE) options. Forward planning is taken to extremes in this busy industry, and with the longer manufacturing lead times you need to be prepared well in advance, which we know is not always possible.
AFS Aviation has a wealth of experience in the Industry. Whether you are replacing GSE that has come to the end of its life or need additional GSE for a new contract start-up, call us today. Whether new, used or refurbished GSE, we cater for all budgets.
Winter Resilience Solutions
As the winter months approach and the weather reports issue warnings of snow and ice, it’s the time to prepare for all eventualities.
AFS Aviation will help you manage winter resilience at your airport location with the provision of:
- Snow clearing equipment; We can provide you with the vehicles and equipment to clear the snow and reduce the ground ice deposits to allow you to keep your operation running smoothly and on time.
- De-icing fluid storage facilities; whether you require static or mobile tanks AFS Aviation can take the strain out of managing your aircraft and taxiway de-icing storage facilities. With new materials being used to create moveable bunded storage tanks, we have the solution that will create an efficient distribution centre with the ability to move the tanks in to storage when out of season.
- Transport solutions; collecting and delivering your fluid stocks with our own fleet of trucks, AFS Aviation can arrange bulk fluid storage and safe reliable transportation of de-icing fluids. From the fluid manufacturer to our storage facility at Lasham Airfield and then when required on to the airport operation.
Transport and Logistic Services - Ground Support Equipment Transport
AFS Aviation can transport your equipment across the UK, Ireland and Europe;
New for 2020 – With a specialised trailer where no cranage is required to load the Hi loader and GSE with a low chassis, we provide transport management where we work closely with you to ensure your equipment is loaded and transported safely and on time.
Fuel bowsers and equipment, Ground Power Units, Pushback Tractors, Hi Loaders and more. We provide a reliable and cost-effective transport service for all GSE Families.
Our ADR-qualified drivers can transport hazardous equipment such as fuel bowsers and can move loads of up to 60 tonnes.
Organizing and running Airshows is a safety and time critical activity. It’s not a time for experimentation or inexperience. Let our experience of planning and resourcing safe and efficient support operations at high-profile events work for you.
We’ve organized, resourced and managed the aircraft handling team and equipment at the Farnborough International Airshow in recent years and are well on the way with planning the next show in July 2020.
AFS Aviation also: –
- Provides safe and secure storage facilities at Lasham Airfield for all GSE when not in use at airport locations. Struggling for space, too much GSE parked up, we have the solution.
- Offers Transport and Storage Package where we will collect, store and then return GSE to airport operations when required, all at very competitive rates.
- Hosts regular auctions of used equipment and components through our website: afsaviation.co.uk
- Designs and produces standard and bespoke decals, graphics and engravings for the aviation industry and general industrial applications.
At AFS Aviation we provide our services with a “Smile”!
Please contact us today to discuss your requirements. We look forward to hearing from you.
- +44 (0) 1256 381912
- +44 (0) 7836 223189