Independant Ground Handling Service Company in Iceland
Airport Associates is the only independant ground handling service company, with headquarters at Keflavik Airport, Iceland. The company operates from its offices in the terminal building and the cargo terminal which is located next to the passenger terminal ramp.
All handling services are provided on a 24 hour basis, including full aircraft handling and cargo warehouse operations.
To us the key to success is a satisfied customer, receiving personal and customized service at a reasonable cost.
Our list of customers include: British Airways, Cargolux, Delta Airlines, UPS, Air Berlin, Germanwings, Bluebird Cargo, Fly Niki, First Choice Airways, WOW air, Primera Air, easyJet, Norwegian, Baseops Europe, Avcon, Transavia, Corendon, MNG Airlines, Volga Dnepr, Airbridge, ABX air and more.
Airport Associates is a flexible, dynamic company at your service!
Airport Associates - Ground Support Equipment
Airport Associates have established impressive standards of operational practice on the aircaft ramp. All our equipment is systematicaly maintained by our on-site maintainance, to ensure optimum performance.
- Air starter units for any size aircraft
- Catering trucks
- Conveyor belts
- De-Icing equipment, using type II fluids
- Diesel and electrical tugs
- Dollies for 8-20 foot pallets
- Fork lifts, (1,5 tons upto 12 tons)
- Ground power units, both AC and DC
- Lavatory service units
- Main deck loaders, FMC Commander 30s
- Passenger and crew steps
- Push-back tractors for all types of aircrafts
- Towbars for most types of aircrafts
- Water service units
Airport Associates - Ramp Services
Our objective is to provide our costumers with safe, fast and efficient service at all times. Focusing on each costumers need and expectations. In order to meet these objectives we operate modern, well maintained equipment and ensure that our staff has the highest level of training and experience.
- Air starter and ground power units
- Baggage handling
- Catering handling
- Cleaning service
- De-icing service
- Lavatory service
- Liasion with fuel suppliers
- Push back & towing
- Steps and airbrigde service
- Water service
Airport Associates - Cargo Services
Our Cargo terminal is the perfect facility for your freight and supplies. It includes a large cold storage, capable of storing bulk freight as well as containers and pallets.
Handling of large cargo, dangerous goods, live animals, perishable freight and valuables is routine at Airport Associates.
- Acceptance and delivery
- Aircraft loading & unloading
- Cargo documentation
- Cold storage facilities for perishables
- Customs EDI processing
- DGR control & acceptance
- Palletization, both build-up & breakdown
- Warehouse handling
Airport Associates - Passenger Services
From check-in to aircraft boarding, Airport Associates staff are on hand to ensure an on-time departure and to provide help and advise to your passengers.
- Passenger check-in services using Sita DCS check-in system
- Arrival and departure services
- Transfers and interlining
- Dedicated passenger services with special assistance for unaccompanied and disabled
- Lost and found services using SITA World tracer
- Irregularity handling (Hotel accomodation, Meal vouchers, etc.)
- Excess baggage collection
- Special passenger and VIP services
- Liaision with bus companies, hotels and car rentals
- Liason with immigration, customs and security