British Airport Services and Equipment Association
BASEA – British Airport Services and Equipment Association was formed by its member companies at the beginning of 1987 and is the longest running Trade Association within the UK Airports Sector.
We provide the buyer with a ‘gateway’ to the very best of UK airport supply, demonstrating the finest examples of innovative and excellent quality British goods and services.
Whatever your airport requirement, be it: finance, strategy and planning, design and build, IT systems, management systems, cargo, baggage and people handling, de-icing, seating, fuelling and re-fuelling, GSE equipment, terminal equipment and airfield lighting and maintenance, BASEA members have the combined capability to supply it all.
Our members have a proven track record in supplying to airports worldwide. You can see their products and services demonstrated in most of the International, Regional, Domestic and Military airports of the World.
Some of our members have ‘crossed over’ from other sectors, such as Marine, rail or automotive, and they brought with them the latest technology, innovation, best practice and experience from those sectors into the airport industry.
Whatever the background of our members you can be assured that the very best of British airport suppliers gather under the BASEA banner and we urge you, via this directory, to contact our individual Members to source the products and services you require.
Should you need any additional help in finding the right product or service for your needs please contact BASEA and, through the combined power of our collective, we should be able to deliver a cost-effective solution to your requirements.
What can BASEA offer Members?
All BASEA’s services are geared towards supporting its members, by offering companies:
- Company profile on the BASEA website
- Company profile in our printed Annual Members’ Directory
- Access to 200+ international leads & tenders per month
- Access to airport sector news & developments
- Access to the Department for International Trade’s Trade Access Programme (TAP) grant scheme
- Turnkey project management at exhibitions & trade missions
- Opportunities to network within a membership that has vast collective knowledge of exporting & international trade.
Members can expect the support of a proactive UK Trade Association that is anxious to succeed and measures success in terms of the progress and the prosperity of its members.
BASEA - Accredited Department for International Trade partner.
What we do.
We are responsible for promoting British trade across the world and ensuring the UK takes advantage of the huge opportunities open to us.
- developing, coordinating and delivering a new trade and investment policy to promote UK business across the globe
- developing and negotiating free trade agreements and market access deals with non-EU countries
- negotiating plurilateral trade deals (focused on specific sectors or products)
- providing operational support for exports and facilitating inward and outward investment
BASEA will be Exhibiting at Inter Airport Europe 2015 in Munich, Germany at Stand: British Pavilion (Hall B6)BASEA was formed by its member companies at the beginning of 1987 and is the longest running Trade Association within the UK Airports Sector. We are non-profit making and are accredited by, and work closely with, …
The High Value Opportunities programme helps UK businesses access large scale overseas procurement projects. It identifies opportunities as they become available and helps businesses secure contracts. Benefits The service can benefit your business by: providing information and …
BASEA will be Exhibiting at Inter Airport Europe 2011 in Munich at Stand: British Pavilion (Hall B6) Sector: interTERMINALBASEA is the longest established Trade Association within the UK Airport Sector. Our members have the combined capability to: Finance, Plan, Manage and Equip an entire airport of any size. Through BASEA, prospective buyers of UK airport services …
Suite 4 Pine Court Business Centre
36 Gervis Road
- 01202 585 505