French Airport and ATC Technology Trade Association
PROAVIA, the French Airport and ATC Technology Trade Association has been created in 1976 under the initiative of the Technical department of French Directorate of Civil Aviation as the official representative for the French companies involved in civil aviation and airport development overseas.
It is the Information Gate for anyone seeking to source in France a supplier of goods, services or expertise for airport terminals as well as for ATC or ramp and maintenance.
Its activities are controlled by an elected Board and administered by two full time delegates. Proavia operates as an autonomous organisation under the umbrella of the French DGAC.
The objectives of PROAVIA are:
- To promote French industry in civil aviation and airport development overseas,
- To assist foreign civil aviation organisations and airport managers to source in France the equipment and services which meet their specific requirements,
- To initiate international business contacts by participating in specialised exhibitions and symposium,
- To work worldwide in close cooperation together with the French Civil Aviation,
- To gather technical and commercial information concerning international airport projects for its members.
What can we do for you ? …. and for free !
- PROAVIA can draw comprehensive information from its members on what the French industry can provide to meet your specific requirement,
- PROAVIA can transmit, on your behalf, the information on tender or specific request to the interested companies,
- PROAVIA can arrange your meeting with French partners, French Civil Aviation or French airports …
Products & Services
AIRFIELD AND AIR SAFETY AIRPORT TERMINAL AND ICT – Runway Lighting, Visual Aids, Power supply – Airport Furniture, Seats and Signage – ATM, Navaids, Radars, Telecommunications – Airport Technical Installation, Supervision – ATC and Runway Technical Installation – Building materials – Meteorological Equipment for Airport – Airport Security and Access Control – Fire Fighting, Emergency, Rescue – Baggage Handling Systems – Airport Information Technology (IT) RAMP AND GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT CONSULTANCY – OPERATION – TRAINING – Aircraft Handling and Maintenance – Airport Design, Consulting and Engineering – Fuel and Hydrant Systems – Airport Construction, Operation and PPP – Training
6 D Solutions Daifuku Logan LOGYx ADB – Safegate DEF Matrex ADP Ingénierie Degreane Horizon Nexans AÉROPORTS de LYON Dirickx Group Nice Airport Management Alfyma DORLEANS Reel Alpha Airport DSNA Services RESA Alpha-Cim / FB Technology Edge Airport Safran I & S Alstef Egis Avia Schneider Electric Augier EJ Setec International Automatique & Industrie Ekium Sides Bodet Elno Sterela SAS Bouygues Bâtiment International Engie Cofely Stratime Composites Systemes Bouygues Energie et Services Envisa TDA Lefebure Bureau veritas Fayat Energie Services International Telerad Caddie – Les Ateliers Réunis SAS Gorgy Timing Thales Camas Formation Guilnault Lebrun VINCI Airports CC-Consulting Hub One Vinci Energies CODRA Hub Performance Visiom Cohor IER Xerox Parking France CS France INEO Zodiac Aerotechnics CS Systèmes d’Information Innov’ATM
At Toulouse Francazal airport at the end of September this year, the firms Airborne Concept and Egis presented the French civil aviation authority DGAC with the results of their work to develop the integration of …
PROAVIA will be Exhibiting at Inter Airport Europe 2015 in Munich, Germany at Stand: French Pavilion (Hall B6)PROAVIA – the FRENCH AIRPORT TECHNOLOGY GROUP is a non profit organization . In 2015, 55 companies specialised in providing equipment and services for Airports, Ramp and Air-Traffic Control are members of PROAVIA. PROAVIA promotes French airport …