Global Cargo and Aircraft Ground Handling
Swissport is the world’s largest provider of cargo and aircraft ground handling in the aviation industry. The company provides services on behalf of some 835 client-companies and handles around 230 million passengers and 3.9 million flights (movements) per year.
The company operates around 120 warehouses and moves approx. 4.1 million tonnes of cargo. With a workforce of around 61,000 personnel, Swissport is active at more than 280 stations in 48 countries across five continents, and generates annual consolidated operating revenue of CHF 3.0 billion.
To provide the aviation industry with consistent and tailor- made solutions around the globe, for a better customer experience.
In order to achieve the goal of our mission, Swissport is focused on consolidating and strengthening our market position to ensure we are constantly driving industry innovation in key areas such as service, quality and reliability.
Swissport is a people-focused organisation – without our people we simply cannot meet our goals and achieve our vision. As such, we focus on the principles of sustainability and compliance, living by the “Three Ps”:
The ongoing professional development of the people within the Swissport family ensures that:
- We show respect towards our people and their values; we do not
compromise on safety and work with enthusiasm and enjoyment.
- We are pioneers; working constantly on achieving sustainable results, we creatively explore new options and improved solutions.
- Continually striving to exceed the expectations of our clients and our commitments, we deliver excellent service; in any place at any time.
Swissport Ground Handling
The award-winning Swissport Ground Handling business currently provides passenger and ramp handling at over 220 stations worldwide and serves in excess of 224 million passengers per annum. Today, Swissport is recognised as the biggest independent global ground services provider with the largest number of hub and LCC base operations globally.
- Airport Ticketing Sales Desk
- Arrival and Transfer Services
- Check-in Services
- Dedicated Passenger Services
- Gate Services
- Lost and Found Services
- Lounge Services
- Special Passenger and VIP Services
Aircraft Servicing and Ramp Handling
- Aircraft Loading/Unloading
- Baggage Sorting and Transportation
- Cabin Cleaning
- Crew Transport
- GPU, Push-Back
- Unit Load Device Control
- Toilet and Water Services
Swissport Cargo Services
Swissport Cargo Services is the world’s leading Cargo Services provider, offering award-winning Cargo Handling at more than 109 airports worldwide, and handling in excess of 4.1 million tonnes annually. The cargo organisation is set up to allow global, regional and local representation at both sales and operational levels through its Customer Relationship Managment (CRM) process, designed to improve the customer experience. Swissport Cargo is in the process of rolling out new technologies to improve the operational capabilities and allow the customer to experience cost savings throughout the contract period and have linked this process to Cargo 2000 (C2K) measurements across our network.
Our size and scope allows Customers to manage multiple operations through a single point of contact, one common Service Level Agreement (SLA), and one invoice if necessary, saving administration costs.
- Freight Handling (On/Off Airport)
- Mail Handling
- Document Handling (Import/Export)
- Integrator Handling
- Cargo Handling in a Third Party Facility
- Freighter Ramp Services / Transportation
- Outsourced Hub Operations and Management
- Network Handling Services (Off-Line)
- Call Centre and Airline Customer Services
- Special Cargo Handling
- Trucking Services
- e-freight™ Services
Swissport Fuelling Services
Swissport Fuelling Services is an international company that provides high quality, independent aviation fuel handling on behalf of airlines, airports and fuel suppliers. We provide a full service solution in regard to our clients’ fuelling needs including both on and off airport fuel storage and distribution systems.
Swissport Fuelling Services has a proven track record in demonstrating a full understanding of the requirements and responsibilities in maintaining aviation fuel systems, with a focus on safety, cost control, inventory management and a clear emphasis on environmental compliance and responsibility.
Swissport Fuelling Services provides our customers with safe, efficient, independent into-plane fuelling services whilst leading the industry in on-time performance. Our expertise and knowledge in this specialist field also assists our clients in the design, construction and commissioning of aviation fuelling facilities and related structures.
Swissport Fuelling Services operates to the highest industry standards on Health, Safety and Environment. Our policies and procedures have been developed in accordance with the Air Transport Association (ATA) 103 Specification and the Joint Inspection Group (JIG) Guidelines for Aviation Fuel Quality Control & Operating Procedures.
- Into plane fuelling
- Maintenance and operations (M&O) of fuel systems
- Fuelling of all types of aircraft with fixed hydrant cart, hydrant trucks and tanker trucks
- GSE Fuel Supplier
- GSE Refuelling Services
- GSE Maintenance
- Rental Car Fuelling Facility Management
- Fuel Facility Construction Oversight
- Fuel Facility Commissioning and start-up
- Technical Audits and inspections
- Cathodic Protection Surveys
- Pipeline Management
- Jet Fuel Certification
- Fuel Consortium Financial Management
- Deicing Services
- Environmental Inspection and Monitoring Services
Swissport Aircraft Maintenance
Swissport Aircraft Maintenance, the recipient of the prestigious FAA Certificate of Excellence Diamond Award, is a quality provider of third-party line maintenance services operating at 27 airports in the USA and in four other countries globally, providing line maintenance support to major commercial airlines on both a scheduled and on-call basis, ensuring all capital-intensive equipment operates and performs flawlessly. Swissport’s A&P Mechanics have the training, knowledge and expertise to meet your company’s demands.
- Warranty Administration
- ETOPS signoff
- Transit/turnaround services
- Aircraft checks
P.O. Box CH-8058
- +41 43 815 00 00