The BMB2/40T Transparent Security Litter Bin is manufactured from robust galvanised steel with transparent polycarbonate panels to all sides and four large apertures to maximise litter collection.
This unit has a 112 litre capacity with internal litter deflectors that ensure the deposited items fall securely into the waiting wire frame liner, which is holding the clear waste bag in place.
The transparent panels to all four sides make the contents of the bin visible and allow any suspect packages to be identified and removed. The 2mm hot dipped galvanised steel ensures a sturdy manufacture and makes the bin difficult to damage.
You will be provided with a T-shaped universal key that unlocks the front opening door; this allows easier access to the wire frame liner for convenient emptying and refilling.
These bins are currently installed at Manchester Airport Departures.
- Manufactured from 2mm hot dipped galvanised steel
- Power coated in your choice of Wybone RAL colour for maximum corrosion resistance
- Transparent polycarbonate panels to all four sides
- Galvanised steel wire frame liner
- Large apertures with litter deflectors
- 1 year parts and labour guarantee
- 10 year anti-perforation warranty