FIBREFENCE RAILING fences, made by GRFP pultruded profiles assembled to create self-standing, modular panels, are the best solution to combine high mechanical resistance and efficient protection with radio-transparency and frangibility requirements in compliance with ICAO prescriptions.
The extremely sturdy structure and the designed clear span ratio, make these fences perfect suitable to protect areas subject to jet-blast. Upon request, FIBREFENCE RAILING fences can be improved with tiny GRFP mesh to control small wildlife or debris intrusion.
Characteristics and advantages :
• High mechanical resistance
• Frangibility, in compliance with Icao “Aerodrome Design Manual, Part 6, 1st ed. 2006” standards
• Resistance to corrosion
• Resistance to heat and UV rays
• Modular assembly guaranteeing fast and cheap reparation in case of damage
• Possibility to couple the system with FIBREFENCE-MESH meshes to avoid intrusion by small animals
• No need for maintenance, even in the long term
• Design and manufacturing upon customer’s specifications
• Possibility to install additional anti-intrusion and monitoring/control systems