HI-SCAN 6040 - CTiX Advanced screening using CT technology
The HI-SCAN 6040 CTiX offers advanced screening of carry-on baggage using Computed Tomography (CT). It has TSA APSS 6.2 Level 1 certification as well as ECAC and STAC EDS CB C3 approval. C3 approved systems deliver a very high level of explosives detection and can also scan baggage without removing electronic devices and liquids – expediting screening and makes the whole process less stressful for passengers.
The 6040 CTiX gantry rotates at a constant speed as baggage is carried through it on the conveyor belt. Hundreds of images are taken to create 3D images in real-time, allowing for more accurate judgments on the bag contents.
HI-SCAN 6040 CTiX can be integrated with iCMORE automatic weapon detection. Click here to learn more.
- ECAC and STAC EDS CB C3 approved
- TSA APSS 6.2 Level 1 certification
- Highest throughput levels through high belt speed (0.2m/s)
- Laptops can remain in bags
- High detection rate and low false-alarm rate thanks to MAT technology
- Easily integrated into existing checkpoints